Androidbiits.com brings an exciting news for Samsung Galaxy A7 SM-A700H owners. Android 4.4.4 KitKat XXU1AOA7 A700HXXU1AOA7 is released for Samsung Galaxy A7 SM-A700H. You may be wondering how to install A700HXXU1AOA7? Dear friend, I am here to help you in updating your A7 SM-A700H to Android 4.4.4 KitKat XXU1AOA7 [A700HXXU1AOA7]. Previously, I have posted the tutorial for updating Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G900H to Android 5.0 [G900HXXU1BOB8]. Now, I will write the step-by-step tutorial to update Samsung Galaxy A7 SM-A700H to Android 4.4.4 KitKat XXU1AOA7 [A700HXXU1AOA7]. This is really an exciting news for A7 SM-A700H users who are bored with the old firmware.
I am hoping that you will be able to install Android 4.4.4 KitKat XXU1AOA7 [A700HXXU1AOA7] easily without facing any difficulty after following the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. A700HXXU1AOA7 may bring some improvements on A7 SM-A700H. I am expecting that soon the proud owners of A7 SM-A700H will be able to root Samsung Galaxy A7 SM-A700H on Android 4.4.4 KitKat XXU1AOA7 [A700HXXU1AOA7]. Dear friend, you must note that A700HXXU1AOA7 is available only for A7 SM-A700H users. If you are experiencing any bug on A7 SM-A700H, then you must install Android 4.4.4 XXU1AOA7 [A700HXXU1AOA7]. If you are not a user of SM-A700H, then you should not download it.
Androidbiits.com recommends that A7 SM-A700H users must take a backup of their documents including contacts and messages before updating their A7 SM-A700H to Android 4.4.4 XXU1AOA7 [A700HXXU1AOA7] as there is a chance of losing all documents including contacts and messages from your A7 SM-A700H. I am hoping that Android 4.4.4 [A700HXXU1AOA7] will be available for download in other countries after some days. Dear A7 SM-A700H user, Android 4.4.4 XXU1AOA7 [A700HXXU1AOA7] does not need rooted SM-A700H, so it is not required to root your A7 SM-A700H before installing A700HXXU1AOA7. Oh yes, the main thing is the installation of SM-A700H USB driver on your personal desktop before following the steps.
Below are the steps using which you can install Android 4.4.4 XXU1AOA7 [A700HXXU1AOA7]. Androidbiits will not be responsible if SM-A700H got broken while being updated to A700HXXU1AOA7. SM-A700H battery level must be above 94% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 4.4.4 KitKat XXU1AOA7 A700HXXU1AOA7 on Samsung Galaxy A7 SM-A700H [Tutorial]
1. First, you will have to download Android 4.4.4 XXU1AOA7 [A700HXXU1AOA7] on your favorite computer.
2. Now, it is the time to download Odin.
3. Now, it is the time to put your SM-A700H into download mode.
4. Start Odin on your desktop.
5. Now, you will need to use your hands to attach SM-A700H with computer.
6. After attaching SM-A700H, you can clearly view a message in Odin.
7. Now, you will have to extract Android 4.4.4 XXU1AOA7 [A700HXXU1AOA7] on your favorite desktop.
8. Dear SM-A700H user, you will have to click “AP” in Odin and then it is essential to choose “.tar.md5″ file.
9. You will have to choose “Auto-reboot” option.
10. You will have to press the “Start” button.
11. It is the time to wait until SM-A700H is rebooted.
Once A7 SM-A700H is rebooted, you can enjoy Android 4.4.4 [A700HXXU1AOA7]. Dear friend, If you are facing any difficulty while installing A700HXXU1AOA7, then you can share your difficulty with Androidbiits.com.