Are you using LG G2 VS980? Today, Androidbiits.com will share a stunning news with G2 VS980 owners. According to nobe1976, Android 5.0.2 Lollipop AOSP AOD Custom ROM is released for Verizon LG G2 VS980. I have already published the tutorial for installing Beanstalk on LG Optimus G E970. Now the stunning news is that LG G2 VS980 owners can enjoy Android 5.0.2 AOSP AOD. Androidbiits will publish the steps for updating Verizon LG G2 VS980 to Lollipop 5.0.2 via AOSP AOD. It is really a stunning news for G2 VS980 owners who are waiting for it. AOSP AOD may provide great experience on G2 VS980.
I am expecting that Verizon G2 VS980 owners will be able to install AOSP AOD effortlessly without having any problem after reading the tutorial posted in Androidbiits.com. AOSP AOD is available for Verizon LG G2 VS980. My dear friend, you have to root LG G2 VS980 in order to install AOSP AOD. G2 VS980 requires CWM recovery installation before being updated to AOSP AOD. Androidbiits.com recommends that Verizon G2 VS980 users must save their personal data in a safe place before installing AOSP AOD, as there is a chance of losing all personal data from G2 VS980. My dear friend, you must install G2 VS980 USB driver on your Windows PC or Mac computer before attaching VS980 with it.
Below are the instructions using which you can install Android 5.0.2 via AOSP AOD. Androidbiits will not take any responsibility if VS980 got corrupted while being updated to AOSP AOD. VS980 battery level must be above 85% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 5.0.2 Lollipop AOSP AOD Custom ROM on Verizon LG G2 VS980 [Tutorial]
1. First, you have to download AOSP AOD for Verizon LG G2 VS980.
2. Now you need to download Gapps for your Verizon G2 VS980.
3. Go to the settings of your Verizon G2 VS980 and activate USB debugging.
4. Now you have to attach your Verizon G2 VS980 with your PC with the help of USB cable.
5. After attaching your Verizon G2 VS980, you need to transfer Gapps and AOSP AOD ZIP file to the VS980 memory card. Now, switch it off.
6. Simply disconnect the USB cable from your Verizon G2 VS980 and then you have to put it into Recovery Mode.
7. Now you have to activate “wipe data/factory reset” option from your G2 VS980 main menu.
8. Now you have to activate “wipe cache partition” option on Verizon VS980.
9. Now you have to tap “install zip from SD card” option on your Verizon VS980 and then search for Gapps and AOSP AOD ZIP file from VS980 memory card.
10. Simply install AOSP AOD and Gapps on G2 VS980.
11. Now you have to return to the Verizon VS980 main menu and tap “reboot system now” option.
Now you have to wait until your Verizon G2 VS980 reboots. You can enjoy Apple juice until VS980 reboots. Once it is rebooted, you can test AOSP AOD. If you are having any difficulty while installing AOSP AOD, then you can share your issue with Androidbiits.com.