Are you waiting to update your HTC EVO 3D to Android 5.0 Lollipop? Androidbiits.com brings a stunning news for HTC EVO 3D owners. Android 5.0 Lollipop AOSP 5.0.1 Custom ROM has been released for HTC EVO 3D. Previously, I published the steps for installing OmniRom 5.0 Homemade on Samsung Galaxy S2 GT-I9100. Now the awesome news is that HTC EVO 3D owners can also enjoy Lollipop via AOSP 5.0.1. Androidbiits.com is going to publish the tutorial to update HTC EVO 3D to Android 5.0 Lollipop via AOSP 5.0.1 ROM. It is really an stunning news for HTC EVO 3D owners who are waiting for it.
I am hoping that HTC EVO 3D owners will be able to install AOSP 5.0.1 ROM on EVO 3D easily without having any issue after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. AOSP 5.0.1 is a ROM which is only released for HTC EVO 3D. I forgot to say that EVO 3D owners will have to root their HTC EVO 3D in order to install AOSP 5.0.1. Main thing is that CWM recovery must be installed on EVO 3D before installing Lollipop on it. Dear EVO 3D owner, you must save your messages in a proper place before updating HTC EVO 3D to Lollipop via AOSP 5.0.1. Dear EVO 3D owner, you must install HTC EVO 3D USB driver on your computer before connecting EVO 3D. Otherwise, EVO 3D will be unrecognized by your PC.
Below are the steps using which you can install Lollipop via AOSP 5.0.1 on HTC EVO 3D. Androidbiits.com will not take any responsibility if EVO 3D got damaged while being updated to Android 5.0 via AOSP 5.0.1. EVO 3D battery level must be above 88% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 5.0 Lollipop AOSP 5.0.1 Custom ROM on HTC EVO 3D [Tutorial]
1. First, you have to download Lollipop AOSP 5.0.1 Custom ROM for your HTC EVO 3D.
2. Go to the settings of your HTC EVO 3D and enable USB debugging.
3. Now you have to connect your HTC EVO 3D with your PC via USB cable.
4. After connecting your HTC EVO 3D, you need to transfer Lollipop AOSP 5.0.1 ZIP file to the SD card of EVO 3D. Then, switch it off.
5. Remove the USB cable from your HTC EVO 3D and then you have to put it into Recovery Mode.
6. Now you have to choose “wipe data/factory reset” option from HTC EVO 3D main menu.
7. Now you have to choose “wipe cache partition” option on HTC EVO 3D.
8. Now you have to choose “install zip from SD card” on your HTC EVO 3D and then search for AOSP 5.0.1 ZIP file from the memory card of EVO 3D. Then, install them.
9. Now you have to return to the main menu of your HTC EVO 3D and choose “reboot system now” option.
Now you have to wait until your EVO 3D reboots. Dear friend, you can eat some food until your EVO 3D reboots. Once it is rebooted, you can enjoy Lollipop on EVO 3D via AOSP 5.0.1. If you are having any difficulty while installing AOSP 5.0.1, then you can share your issue with Androidbiits.com.