Are you a proud owner of Samsung Galaxy S4 SGH-M919? Androidbiits comes with a tremendous news for S4 SGH-M919. According to armkreuz, Android 5.0 Lollipop BEANSTALK Custom ROM is released for T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S4 SGH-M919. Previously, I published the steps for installing DomPop on Note 3 SM-N900T. Now the tremendous news is that S4 SGH-M919 owners can enjoy Lollipop 5.0 via BEANSTALK. Androidbiits.com is going to help you in updating T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S4 SGH-M919 to Android 5.0 Lollipop BEANSTALK. It is really a stunning news for S4 SGH-M919 owners who are waiting for it. BEANSTALK may provide a great experience on your S4 SGH-M919.
I am hoping that T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S4 SGH-M919 owners will be able to install BEANSTALK on SGH-M919 safely without having any problem after reading the tutorial posted in Androidbiits.com. BEANSTALK is available for T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S4 SGH-M919. Oh yes, I forgot to say that S4 SGH-M919 owners will have to root T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S4 SGH-M919 in order to install BEANSTALK. S4 SGH-M919 needs CWM recovery installation before being updated to BEANSTALK. Androidbiits.com recommends that S4 SGH-M919 owners must save their private contacts in a safe place before updating their SGH-M919, as there is a possibility of losing all important contacts from S4. Dear, you have to install S4 USB driver on your PC for before connecting S4 with it. Otherwise, you will be unable to install BEANSTALK on your S4 SGH-M919.
Below are the steps using which you can install BEANSTALK. Androidbiits.com will not take any responsibility if SGH-M919 got damaged while being updated to Android 5.0 via BEANSTALK. SGH-M919 battery level must be above 83% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 5.0 Lollipop BEANSTALK Custom ROM on T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S4 SGH-M919 [Tutorial]
1. First, you have to download BEANSTALK for T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S4 SGH-M919.
2. Now you have to download Gapps for S4 SGH-M919.
3. Go to the settings of your S4 SGH-M919 and enable USB debugging.
4. Now you have to connect your T-Mobile S4 SGH-M919 with your PC via USB cable.
5. After connecting your S4 SGH-M919, you need to transfer Gapps and BEANSTALK ZIP file to the SD card of T-Mobile S4 SGH-M919. Then, switch it off.
6. Remove the USB cable from your T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S4 SGH-M919 and then you have to put it into Recovery Mode.
7. Now you have to choose “wipe data/factory reset” option from S4 SGH-M919 main menu.
8. Now you have to choose “wipe cache partition” option on S4 SGH-M919.
9. Now you have to choose “install zip from SD card” on your S4 SGH-M919 and then search for Gapps and BEANSTALK ZIP file from the SD card of SGH-M919.
10. Simply install Gapps and BEANSTALK on S4 SGH-M919.
11. Now you have to return to the main menu of S4 SGH-M919 and choose “reboot system now” option.
Now you have to wait until your T-Mobile S4 SGH-M919 restarts. You can enjoy Apple Juice until your SGH-M919 restarts. After it is rebooted, you can test BEANSTALK on SGH-M919. If you are experiencing any issue while installing BEANSTALK on SGH-M919, then you can share your difficulty with Androidbiits.com.