Are you eagerly waiting to install Android 5.0 Lollipop on your Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini GT-I9195? If you are really waiting for it, then Androidbiits.com is ready to help you in installing Android 5.0 Lollipop Unofficial CM12 Custom ROM on your S4 Mini GT-I9195. Today, I will talk about Unofficial CM12 ROM that is specially designed for S4 Mini GT-I9195. Previously, I published the tutorial for installing Android 5.0 CM12 ROM on S4 GT-I9505. Now it is the time for Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini GT-I9195 owners. I am going to write the step-by-step instructions using which you can update S4 Mini GT-I9195 to Android 5.0 Lollipop via Unofficial CyanogenMod 12 ROM. Really, it is a pretty good news for S4 Mini GT-I9195 owners who are bored with the old firmware.
I am hoping that you will be able to install the new unofficial CM12 ROM on your S4 Mini LTE GT-I9195 easily without experiencing any issue after reading the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. Well, it is a popular Custom ROM that is available for S4 Mini GT-I9195. I forgot to say that S4 mini users will have to root their S4 Mini GT-I9195 in order to install Unofficial CM12 ROM. Another thing is that CWM recovery is also needed to be installed on S4 Mini GT-I9195 before updating it to Android 5.0 Lollipop via Unofficial CM12 ROM. Dear S4 Mini GT-I9195 user, you must save your important contacts in a secure place before updating S4 Mini GT-I9195 to Android 5.0 Lollipop via Unofficial CM12. Dear S4 Mini GT-I9195 user, you must install GT-I9195 USB driver on your computer for successful connection between your GT-I9195 and PC. Otherwise, your Mini version of S4 will not be recognized by your PC.
Below are the steps using which you can install Android 5.0 Lollipop via Unofficial CM12 on S4 Mini GT-I9195. Androidbiits.com will not take any responsibility if GT-I9195 got corrupted while being updated to Android 5.0 via Unofficial CM12. S4 Mini GT-I9195 battery level must be above 64% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 5.0 Lollipop Unofficial CyanogenMod 12 Custom ROM on Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini LTE GT-I9195 [Tutorial]
1. First, you have to download Android 5.0 Lollipop Unofficial CM12 ROM for your S4 Mini GT-I9195.
2. Now you have to download Gapps for S4 Mini GT-I9195.
2. Go to the settings of your S4 Mini GT-I9195 and enable USB debugging.
3. Now you have to connect your S4 Mini GT-I9195 with your PC via USB cable.
4. After connecting your S4 Mini GT-I9195, you need to transfer Gapps and Unofficial CM12 ROM ZIP file to the SD card of your S4 Mini GT-I9195. Then, switch it off.
5. Remove the USB cable from your S4 Mini GT-I9195 and then you have to put it into Recovery Mode.
6. Now you have to choose “wipe data/factory reset” option from S4 Mini GT-I9195 main menu.
7. Now you have to choose “wipe cache partition” option on S4 Mini GT-I9195.
8. Now you have to choose “install zip from SD card” on your S4 Mini GT-I9195 and then search for Gapps and Unofficial CM12 ZIP file from the SD card of your S4 Mini GT-I9195. Then, install them.
9. Now you have to return to the main menu of your S4 Mini GT-I9195 and choose “reboot system now” option.
Now you will need to wait until your S4 Mini GT-I9195 restarts. You can relax for a few minutes until your S4 Mini GT-I9195 restarts. Once it is restarted, you can enjoy Lollipop Unofficial CM12 ROM on GT-I9195. If you are facing any difficulty while installing the unofficial CM12, then you can share your problem with Androidbiits.com via the comment section. Androidbiits will solve your Unofficial Lollipop CM12 installation problem. [Via: XDA]