Today, Androidbiits.com will share a glorious news with AT&T LG G2 D800 users. According to Rashed97, Android 5.0.2 Lollipop CyanogenMod 12.0 [d800] Custom ROM is now available for AT&T LG G2 D800. Recently, I have published the tutorial for updating Samsung Fascinate SCH-I500 to KitKat 4.4 using CyanogenMod 11.0 [Unofficial]. Now the glorious news is that AT&T G2 D800 users can test CM 12.0 [d800]. Today, I will discuss about the steps for updating AT&T LG G2 D800 to Lollipop 5.0.2 using CM 12.0 [d800]. This is really a glorious news for AT&T G2 D800 owners who are bored with the old firmware.
I am expecting that AT&T LG G2 D800 users will be able to install CM 12.0 [d800] quickly without experiencing any difficulty after reading the steps written in Androidbiits.com. Dear AT&T G2 D800 user, CM 12.0 [d800] requires rooted G2 D800, so it is required to root AT&T G2 D800. Dear friend, the crucial thing is CWM recovery installation on AT&T G2 D800. Well, you can perform all these tasks after unlocking G2 D800 bootloader. Dear, you may face some bugs on G2 D800 after installing CM 12.0 [d800]. Androidbiits.com recommends that G2 D800 users must save their files before installing CM 12.0 [d800], as there is a chance of losing all files from G2 D800. The crucial thing is G2 D800 USB driver installation on your desktop.
Below are the step-by-step tutorial using which you can install CM 12.0 [d800]. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if G2 D800 got broken during the installation of CM 12.0. D800 battery percentage must be more than 74% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 5.0.2 Lollipop CM 12.0 [d800] Custom ROM on AT&T LG G2 D800 [Tutorial]
1. It is necessary to download CM 12.0 [d800] for AT&T LG G2 D800.
2. Now, it is required to download Gapps for your AT&T G2 D800.
3. It is the time to go to the settings of AT&T G2 D800 and then it is essential to tap USB debugging option.
4. Now, it is necessary to attach AT&T G2 D800 with your desktop with the help of USB cable.
5. Once you have successfully connected your AT&T G2 D800, it is necessary to transfer CM 12.0 [d800] and Gapps ZIP file to D800 memory card.
6. After transferring CM 12.0 [d800] and Gapps, it is necessary to switch off G2 D800.
7. After switching off G2 D800, it is necessary to disconnect the USB cable.
8. Now, it is required to put your G2 D800 into Recovery Mode.
9. Now, it is necessary to tap “wipe data/factory reset” option from D800 main menu.
10. Now, it is required to tap “wipe cache partition” option on D800.
11. It is the perfect time to tap “install zip from SD card” option on G2 D800 screen and then it is necessary to choose CM 12.0 [d800] and Gapps ZIP file from D800 memory card.
12. Now, it is required to install CM 12 [d800] and Gapps on G2 D800.
13. Now, it is necessary to go to AT&T G2 D800 main menu and quickly choose “reboot system now” option.
14. It is the time to wait until your favorite smartphone G2 D800 reboots.
After your AT&T G2 D800 is restarted, you can test CM 12.0 [d800]. My dear friend, if you are experiencing any issue while installing CM 12.0 [d800], then you must share your issue with Androidbiits.com.