According to XDA contributor aclegg2011, Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow Bliss 6.0 ROM is available for AT&T LG G3 D850. Bliss 6.0 will let D850 owners taste the stunningness of Marshmallow 6.0.1 on AT&T G3 D850. It brings many features including customizable QS tiles, Statusbar clock and date options on D850. Androidbiits.com has recently posted the step-by-step tutorial for installing Marshmallow Kali NetHunter 3.0.1 on Sprint Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900P. The outstanding news is that AT&T G3 D850 owners can now install Bliss 6.0 on D850. Isn’t it splendid? Androidbiits.com will post the steps to install Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow Bliss 6.0 on AT&T LG G3 D850. Oh yes, you may face issues on D850 as Bliss 6.0 is in a beta stage.
It is expected that AT&T G3 D850 owners will be able to install Marshmallow 6.0.1 Bliss on D850 securely without having difficulty after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits. Bliss 6.0 requires rooted AT&T G3 D850, so it is essential to root D850 before installing Bliss 6.0 on D850. If you haven’t rooted AT&T G3 D850, then you must root it to enjoy Bliss 6.0. Dear D850 owner, it is essential to install latest TWRP 126.96.36.199 on AT&T G3 D850 to taste Bliss 6.0. Oh yes, the users of D850 can install Bliss 6.0 only after unlocking D850 bootloader.
If you aren’t happy with old firmware, then you must install Bliss 6.0 on AT&T G3 D850. The spectacular thing is that Bliss 6.0 will let you enjoy Marshmallow 6.0.1 on D850. Androidbiits.com recommends that D850 owners must take a backup of their personal documents before installing Bliss 6.0 as there is a possibility of data loss from D850.
Below are the steps using which you can install Marshmallow 6.0.1 Bliss on D850. Androidbiits.com won’t take responsibility if D850 got corrupted during the installation of Bliss 6.0. AT&T G3 D850 battery must be above 83 percentage before following this tutorial.
How to Install Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow Bliss 6.0 ROM on AT&T LG G3 D850 [Simple Steps]
1. It is essential to download Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow Bliss ROM and GApps for AT&T LG G3 D850 on your desktop.
2. It is the time to activate USB debugging and attach AT&T G3 D850 with desktop.
3. It is essential to transfer Bliss 6.0 to D850.
4. It is the time to power off D850 and remove the USB cable.
5. It is essential to put AT&T G3 D850 into Recovery Mode.
6. It is essential to tap “wipe data/factory reset” on D850.
7. It is the time to tap “wipe cache partition” on D850.
8. It is essential to click “install zip from SD card” on D850.
9. It is the time to choose Bliss 6.0 on your D850.
10. It is essential to install Bliss 6.0 on AT&T G3 D850.
11. It is the time to go to the main menu on AT&T G3 D850 and click “reboot system now” option.
12. It is essential to wait until D850 restarts.
13. You can install GApps on D850 using the above steps.
After your AT&T G3 D850 is rebooted, you can taste Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow Bliss on D850. Isn’t it splendid? If you are facing issue during the installation of Bliss 6.0 on AT&T G3 D850, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com.