Are you a proud owner of AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note LTE SGH-I717? Androidbiits.com brings an exciting news for Note SGH-I717 users. According to gimmeitorilltell, Android 4.4.4 KitKat BeanStalk [quincyatt] Custom ROM is available for AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note SGH-I717. Previously, I have published the tutorial for updating HTC Desire 816 to Lollipop 5.0.2 via CM12 Nightly [a5]. Now the exciting news is that Note SGH-I717 owners can try BeanStalk [quincyatt] on their SGH-I717. Now, I will discuss the step-by-step method for updating AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note SGH-I717 to Android 4.4.4 KitKat using BeanStalk [quincyatt]. This is an exciting news for Note SGH-I717 owners who are bored with the old firmware and waiting to test KitKat.
I am expecting that Note SGH-I717 users will be able to install BeanStalk [quincyatt] easily without facing any difficulty after following the steps written in Androidbiits.com. Dear Note SGH-I717 user, BeanStalk [quincyatt] requires rooted Note SGH-I717, so it is required to root Samsung Galaxy Note SGH-I717. Oh yes, the essential thing is CWM recovery installation on Note SGH-I717. Well, you can perform all these tasks after unlocking Note SGH-I717 bootloader. Oh yes, you may experience some bugs on Note SGH-I717 after installing BeanStalk [quincyatt]. Androidbiits.com recommends that Note SGH-I717 users must take a backup of their files including contacts before installing BeanStalk [quincyatt], as there is a chance of losing all files from Note SGH-I717. Oh yes, the key thing is Note SGH-I717 USB driver installation on your desktop.
Below are the step-by-step instructions using which you can install BeanStalk [quincyatt]. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if Note SGH-I717 got broken during this process. SGH-I717 battery percentage must be more than 94% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 4.4.4 KitKat BeanStalk [quincyatt] Custom ROM on AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note SGH-I717 [Tutorial]
1. First, you have to download BeanStalk [quincyatt] for AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note SGH-I717.
2. Now you need to download Gapps for your Note SGH-I717.
3. Simply, go to the settings of Note SGH-I717 and then you must tap USB debugging option.
4. After activating it, you have to attach Note SGH-I717 with your PC with the help of USB cable.
5. Once you have successfully connected your Note SGH-I717, you must transfer BeanStalk [quincyatt] and Gapps ZIP file to SGH-I717 memory card.
6. After transferring BeanStalk [quincyatt] and Gapps, you have to switch off SGH-I717.
7. After switching off Note SGH-I717, simply disconnect the USB cable.
8. Now you have to put your Note SGH-I717 into Recovery Mode.
9. After putting Note SGH-I717 into Recovery Mode, you have to activate “wipe data/factory reset” option from SGH-I717 main menu.
10. Now you must select “wipe cache partition” option on SGH-I717.
11. Now you must select “install zip from SD card” option on Note SGH-I717 screen and then search for BeanStalk [quincyatt] and Gapps ZIP file from SGH-I717 memory card.
12. Simply install BeanStalk [quincyatt] and Gapps on SGH-I717.
13. After installing Gapps and BeanStalk [quincyatt], you must go to Note SGH-I717 main menu and select “reboot system now” option.
14. Now you have to wait until your Note SGH-I717 reboots.
After Note SGH-I717 is rebooted, you can test BeanStalk [quincyatt] easily. Dear SGH-I717 user, if you are experiencing any problem while installing BeanStalk [quincyatt], then you can share your difficulty with Androidbiits.com.