Are you using AT&T Samsung Galaxy S2 Skyrocket SGH-I727? Androidbiits.com comes with an outstanding news for S2 Skyrocket SGH-I727 owners. According to Sultanxda, Android 5.0.1 Lollipop CyanogenMod 12 Custom ROM has been released for AT&T Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket SGH-I727. Previously, I published the steps for installing CyanideL on Samsung Galaxy S2 SGH-I777. Now the outstanding news is that S II SGH-I727 owners can enjoy Lollipop 5.0.1 via CyanogenMod 12. Androidbiits will publish the steps for updating AT&T Samsung Galaxy S2 Skyrocket SGH-I727 to Android 5.0.1 Lollipop CyanogenMod 12. This is really an outstanding news for S II SGH-I727 owners who are waiting for Lollipop.
I am hoping that AT&T Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket SGH-I727 owners will be able to install CyanogenMod 12 on S2 Skyrocket SGH-I727 easily without experiencing any difficulty after following the tutorial posted in Androidbiits.com. CyanogenMod 12 is available for AT&T Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket SGH-I727. Oh yes, I forgot to write that SGH-I727 owners will have to root Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket SGH-I727 in order to install CyanogenMod 12. SGH-I727 needs CWM recovery installation before being updated to Lollipop 5.0.1 via CyanogenMod 12. Androidbiits recommends that SGH-I727 owners must backup their important files in a safe place before updating their Skyrocket SGH-I727. It is essential to install Skyrocket SGH-I727 USB driver on your Windows or Mac computer before connecting S II SGH-I727. It will allow your computer to recognize your S II SGH-I777.
Below are the instructions using which SGH-I727 users can install CyanogenMod 12 on Skyrocket S II SGH-I727. Androidbiits.com will not take any responsibility if S II SGH-I727 got corrupted while being updated to CyanogenMod 12. SGH-I727 battery level must be above 94% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 5.0.1 Lollipop CyanogenMod 12 Custom ROM on AT&T Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket SGH-I727 [Tutorial]
1. First, you have to download CyanogenMod 12 for AT&T Samsung Galaxy S2 Skyrocket SGH-I727.
2. Now you have to download Gapps for Skyrocket SGH-I727.
3. Go to the settings of Skyrocket S II SGH-I727 and enable USB debugging.
4. Now you have to connect Samsung Galaxy Skyrocket SGH-I727 with your PC with the help of USB cable.
5. After connecting your Samsung Skyrocket SGH-I727, you need to transfer Gapps and CyanogenMod 12 ZIP file to the SD card of Skyrocket SGH-I727. Then, switch it off.
6. Remove the USB cable from your Samsung Skyrocket SGH-I727 and then you have to put it into Recovery Mode.
7. Now you have to choose “wipe data/factory reset” option from Skyrocket SGH-I727 main menu.
8. Now you have to choose “wipe cache partition” option on Skyrocket SGH-I727.
9. Now you have to choose “install zip from SD card” on your Samsung Skyrocket SGH-I727 and then you have to install Gapps and CyanogenMod 12 ZIP file from Skyrocket SGH-I727 SD card.
10. Now you have to return to the main menu of your Samsung Skyrocket SGH-I727 and choose “reboot system now” option.
Now you have to wait until your S II SGH-I727 restarts. Dear friend, it may take 11 minutes. After it is rebooted, you can enjoy Lollipop 5.0.1 via CyanogenMod 12 on S II SGH-I727. If you are having any issue while installing it on S II SGH-I727, then you can share your issue with Androidbiits.com.