Are you a user of AT&T Samsung Galaxy S2 Skyrocket SGH-I727? Today, Androidbiits.com will share a glorious news with S2 Skyrocket SGH-I727 users. According to bryan2894, Android 5.0.2 Lollipop ParanoidAndroid [AOSPA] Custom ROM is now available for AT&T Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket SGH-I727. Recently, I have published the tutorial for updating Samsung Galaxy S Plus GT-I9001 to Lollipop 5.0.2 using Resurrection Remix 5.3.2. Now the glorious news is that S2 Skyrocket SGH-I727 users can test ParanoidAndroid [AOSPA]. Now, I will discuss about the steps for updating AT&T Samsung Galaxy S2 Skyrocket SGH-I727 to Lollipop 5.0.2 using ParanoidAndroid [AOSPA]. This is really a glorious news for S2 Skyrocket SGH-I727 owners who are bored with the old firmware.
I am expecting that AT&T Samsung Galaxy S2 Skyrocket SGH-I727 owners will be able to install ParanoidAndroid [AOSPA] effortlessly without facing any difficulty after following the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. Dear S2 Skyrocket SGH-I727 user, ParanoidAndroid [AOSPA] needs rooted S2 Skyrocket SGH-I727, so it is necessary to root S2 Skyrocket SGH-I727. Dear friend, the crucial thing is CWM recovery installation on S2 Skyrocket SGH-I727. Well, you can perform all these tasks after unlocking S2 Skyrocket SGH-I727 bootloader. Dear, you may face some bugs on S2 Skyrocket SGH-I727 after installing ParanoidAndroid [AOSPA]. Androidbiits.com recommends that S2 Skyrocket SGH-I727 users must save their personal documents before installing ParanoidAndroid [AOSPA], as there is a chance of losing all documents from S2 Skyrocket SGH-I727. The crucial thing is S2 Skyrocket SGH-I727 USB driver installation on your desktop.
Below are the steps using which you can install ParanoidAndroid [AOSPA]. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if S2 Skyrocket SGH-I727 got broken during the installation of ParanoidAndroid [AOSPA]. SGH-I727 battery level must be above 84% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 5.0.2 Lollipop ParanoidAndroid [AOSPA] Custom ROM on AT&T Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket SGH-I727 [Tutorial]
1. First, you have to download ParanoidAndroid [AOSPA] for S2 Skyrocket SGH-I727.
2. Now you need to download Gapps for your S2 Skyrocket SGH-I727.
3. Simply, go to the settings of S2 Skyrocket SGH-I727 and then you must tap USB debugging option.
4. After activating it, you have to attach S2 Skyrocket SGH-I727 with your PC with the help of USB cable.
5. Once you have successfully connected your S2 Skyrocket SGH-I727, you must transfer ParanoidAndroid [AOSPA] and Gapps ZIP file to Skyrocket SGH-I727 memory card.
6. After transferring ParanoidAndroid [AOSPA] and Gapps, you have to switch off SGH-I727.
7. After switching off S2 Skyrocket SGH-I727, simply disconnect the USB cable.
8. Now you have to put your S2 Skyrocket SGH-I727 into Recovery Mode.
9. After putting S2 Skyrocket SGH-I727 into Recovery Mode, you have to activate “wipe data/factory reset” option from Skyrocket SGH-I727 main menu.
10. Now you must select “wipe cache partition” option on Skyrocket SGH-I727.
11. Now you must select “install zip from SD card” option on Skyrocket SGH-I727 screen and then search for ParanoidAndroid [AOSPA] and Gapps ZIP file from Skyrocket SGH-I727 memory card.
12. Simply install ParanoidAndroid [AOSPA] and Gapps on Skyrocket SGH-I727.
13. After installing Gapps and ParanoidAndroid [AOSPA], you must go to Skyrocket SGH-I727 main menu and select “reboot system now” option.
14. Now you have to wait until your Skyrocket SGH-I727 reboots.
After S2 Skyrocket SGH-I727 is rebooted, you can test ParanoidAndroid [AOSPA]. Dear friend, if you are having any issue while installing ParanoidAndroid [AOSPA], then you can share your difficulty with Androidbiits.com.