Are you using Barnes & Noble Nook Tablet BNTV250? Androidbiits.com brings a glorious news for Nook Tablet BNTV250 users. CyanogenMod 12 Nightly [acclaim] Custom ROM is now available for Barnes & Noble Nook Tablet BNTV250. Previously, I have published the tutorial for updating Motorola Droid 4 XT894 to Lollipop 5.0.2 via OctOs [Unofficial]. Now the glorious news is that Nook Tablet BNTV250 owners can try CM 12 Nightly on their BNTV250. Now, I will discuss the step-by-step method for updating Barnes & Noble Nook Tablet BNTV250 to Lollipop 5.0 using CM 12 Nightly [acclaim]. This is a glorious news for Nook Tablet BNTV250 owners who are bored with the old firmware.
I am expecting that Barnes & Noble Nook Tablet BNTV250 users will be able to install CM 12 Nightly [acclaim] easily without facing any difficulty after following the steps written in Androidbiits.com. Dear Nook Tablet BNTV250 user, CM 12 [acclaim] requires rooted Nook Tablet BNTV250, so it is required to root Barnes & Noble Nook Tablet BNTV250. Oh yes, the necessary thing is CWM recovery installation on Nook Tablet BNTV250. Well, you can do all these tasks after unlocking Nook Tablet BNTV250 bootloader. Oh yes, you may experience some bugs on Nook Tablet BNTV250 after installing CM12 Nightly [acclaim]. Androidbiits.com recommends that Nook Tablet BNTV250 users must take a backup of their files including messages before installing CM 12 [acclaim], as there is a chance of losing all files from Nook Tablet BNTV250. Oh yes, the key thing is Nook Tablet BNTV250 USB driver installation on your desktop.
Below are the step-by-step instructions using which you can install CM12 Nightly [acclaim]. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if Nook Tablet BNTV250 got broken during this process. BNTV250 battery percentage must be more than 74% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 5.0 Lollipop CM12 Nightly [acclaim] Custom ROM on Barnes & Noble Nook Tablet [Tutorial]
1. First, you have to download CM12 Nightly [acclaim] for Nook Tablet BNTV250.
2. Now you need to download Gapps for your Nook Tablet BNTV250.
3. Simply, go to the settings of Nook Tablet BNTV250 and then you must tap USB debugging option.
4. After activating it, you have to attach Nook Tablet BNTV250 with your PC with the help of USB cable.
5. Once you have successfully connected your Nook Tablet BNTV250, you must transfer CM12 Nightly [acclaim] and Gapps ZIP file to BNTV250 memory card.
6. After transferring CM12 Nightly [acclaim] and Gapps, you have to switch off BNTV250.
7. After switching off Nook Tablet BNTV250, simply disconnect the USB cable.
8. Now you have to put your Nook Tablet BNTV250 into Recovery Mode.
9. After putting Nook Tablet BNTV250 into Recovery Mode, you have to activate “wipe data/factory reset” option from BNTV250 main menu.
10. Now you must select “wipe cache partition” option on BNTV250.
11. Now you must select “install zip from SD card” option on Nook Tablet BNTV250 screen and then search for CM12 Nightly [acclaim] and Gapps ZIP file from BNTV250 memory card.
12. Simply install CM12 Nightly [acclaim] and Gapps on BNTV250.
13. After installing Gapps and CM12 Nightly [acclaim], you must go to Nook Tablet BNTV250 main menu and select “reboot system now” option.
14. Now you have to wait until your Nook Tablet BNTV250 reboots.
After your Nook Tablet BNTV250 is rebooted, you can test CM12 Nightly [acclaim]. If you are experiencing any problem while installing CM12 [acclaim], then you can share your difficulty with Androidbiits.com.