Have you managed to get your hands on Samsung Galaxy Core 2 Duos SM-G355M? Androidbiits.com brings a pretty good news for Core 2 Duos SM-G355M owners. G355MUBU0ANJ1 Android 4.4.2 KitKat UBU0ANJ1 has been released for Samsung Galaxy Core 2 SM-G355M. The big question is how to install G355MUBU0ANJ1? Dear reader, I am here to help you in updating your Core 2 Duos SM-G355M to Android 4.4.2 UBU0ANJ1. Recently, I have posted the tutorial for updating Samsung Galaxy NotePRO 12.2 SM-P901 to Android 4.4.2 P901XXUANI1. Now I am going to write the instructions to update Samsung Galaxy Core 2 SM-G355M to Android 4.4.2 UBU0ANJ1 G355MUBU0ANJ1. If you are a proud user of Core 2 Duos SM-G355M, then you can install G901FXXU1ANI4.
I am expecting that you will be able to install G355MUBU0ANJ1 Android 4.4.2 KitKat UBU0ANJ1 on Samsung Galaxy Core 2 Duos SM-G355M safely without facing any difficulty after reading the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. G355MUBU0ANJ1 will bring some improvements on your Core 2 Duos SM-G355M. Well, soon the users will be able to root their Core 2 Duos SM-G355M on Android 4.4.2 UBU0ANJ1. You should note that G355MUBU0ANJ1 is available only for the Core 2 Duos SM-G355M owners. If you are not a user of Core 2 Duos SM-G355M, then you should not download G355MUBU0ANJ1. Well, You must save your important data in a safe place before updating your Core 2 Duos SM-G355M. It is expected that Android 4.4.2 KitKat UBU0ANJ1 will be available in other countries within a few days.
Below are the steps using which you can install Android 4.4.2 UBU0ANJ1 [G355MUBU0ANJ1]. Androidbiits will not be responsible if Core 2 Duos SM-G355M got corrupted while being updated to G355MUBU0ANJ1. SM-G355M battery level must be above 62% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 4.4.2 KitKat UBU0ANJ1 G355MUBU0ANJ1 on Samsung Galaxy Core 2 SM-G355M
1. First, you need to download Android 4.4.2 KitKat UBU0ANJ1 G355MUBU0ANJ1 on your PC.
2. Now you have to download Odin to install G355MUBU0ANJ1.
3. Now you have to put the Core 2 SM-G355M into download mode using these steps:
- Turn off the Core 2 SM-G355M quickly.
- Press the Core 2 SM-G355M volume down button and home button simultaneously.
- Press the Core 2 SM-G355M Power button at the same time while pressing its Home button and volume down button.
- Press the Core 2 SM-G355M volume up button after viewing a warning message to put it into download mode.
4. Launch Odin on your PC and connect the Core 2 SM-G355M with your PC via USB cable.
5. You can see a message in the bottom left corner of Odin after connecting the Core 2 SM-G355M with your PC.
6. Now you have to extract the ZIP file of Android 4.4.2 KitKat UBU0ANJ1 on your PC downloaded in STEP 1.
7. Once you have successfully extracted the ZIP file of Android 4.4.2 UBU0ANJ1, you have to press “AP” in Odin and choose “.tar.md5″ file.
8. Now you have to press the “Start” button in Odin after selecting “Auto-reboot” option.
Now you need to wait until Core 2 SM-G355M is restarted. Once it is restarted, you can enjoy G355MUBU0ANJ1. In this way you can install Android 4.4.2 UBU0ANJ1. If you are facing any difficulty while installing G355MUBU0ANJ1, then you can share your difficulty with me in the comment section below.