Androidbiits.com brings a glorious news for Google Pixel C [dragon] owners. According to XDA Member ggow, CM13 unofficial ROM is released for Google Pixel C. CM13 will let you enjoy the gloriousness of Marshmallow 6.0 on Pixel C [dragon]. Androidbiits.com has recently posted the step-by-step tutorial for installing AndroPlusKernel v01 on Sony Xperia X Performance F8132. The glorious news is that Pixel C owners can now install CyanogenMod 13 [CM13] on Pixel C [dragon]. Isn’t it glorious? Androidbiits.com will post the steps to install Android 6.0 Marshmallow CM13 ROM on Google Pixel C [dragon]. The vital thing is that CM13 is an unofficial build, so you may face issues on Pixel C after installing it.
It is expected that Pixel C owners will be able to install Marshmallow CM13 on Google Pixel C [dragon] perfectly without having difficulty after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits. CM13 ROM requires rooted Pixel C [dragon], so it is vital to root Google Pixel C before installing CM13 on it. You must root it to enjoy the gloriousness of CM13 on Pixel C [dragon]. Well, it is vital to install TWRP on Google Pixel C [dragon] before installing CM13. Oh yes, the users of Pixel C can install CM13 only after unlocking the bootloader.
If you aren’t happy with old firmware, then you must install CM13 on Pixel C. The glorious thing is that CM13 ROM will let you enjoy Marshmallow 6.0 on Google Pixel C [dragon]. Androidbiits.com recommends that Pixel C [dragon] owners must take a backup of their private documents before installing CM13 as there is a risk of data loss from it.
Below are the steps using which you can install Marshmallow CM13 on Pixel C. Androidbiits.com won’t take responsibility if Google Pixel C [dragon] got harmed during the installation of CM13. The vital thing is that Pixel C [dragon] battery must be above 94 percentage before following this tutorial.
How to Install Android 6.0 Marshmallow CyanogenMod 13 [CM13] Unofficial ROM on Google Pixel C [Simple Steps]
1. It is essential to download Android 6.0 Marshmallow CM13 [dragon] Unofficial ROM and Gapps for Google Pixel C on your desktop.
2. It is the time to activate USB debugging and attach Pixel C with desktop.
3. It is essential to transfer CM13 to Pixel C.
4. It is the time to power off Pixel C and remove the USB cable.
5. It is essential to put Google Pixel C into Recovery Mode.
6. It is essential to tap “wipe data/factory reset” on tab.
7. It is the time to tap “wipe cache partition” on tab.
8. It is essential to click “install zip from SD card” on tab.
9. It is the time to choose CM13 on your Pixel C.
10. It is essential to install CM13 on Google Pixel C.
11. It is the time to go to the main menu on Pixel C and click “reboot system now” option.
12. It is essential to wait until your tab restarts.
13. You can install Gapps 6.0 on Google Pixel C using the above steps.
After your tab is rebooted, you can taste Marshmallow CM13 on Google Pixel C. Isn’t it outstanding? If you are facing issue during the installation of CM13 on Pixel C [dragon], then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com.