Realme X2 Pro RMX1931 users can hard reset their phone without root, unlock bootloader and TWRP Recovery. Androidbiits.com will help you in performing a factory reset of Realme X2 Pro RMX1931. If you are facing any issue on your phone, then you can use some simple steps to factory reset X2 Pro RMX1931. Factory reset may fix all issues available on your X2 Pro RMX1931. Sometimes you might have faced difficulty in making phone calls on RMX1931. You might have faced difficulty in sending messages from your X2 Pro RMX1931. If your RMX1931 is not responding, then hard reset is a good solution. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can factory reset X2 Pro RMX1931. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for resetting Realme C2s RMX2086. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to hard reset Realme X2 Pro RMX1931.
I am expecting that you will be able to master reset X2 Pro RMX1931 without any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Factory reset will remove all bugs available on X2 Pro RMX1931. It will let you enjoy original factory settings on X2 Pro RMX1931. Factory reset will also let you enjoy many other benefits on RMX1931. You should note that you don’t need root, unlock bootloader or TWRP to hard reset X2 Pro RMX1931. The most important thing is that RMX1931 will not lose warranty after performing factory reset.
You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before factory resetting X2 Pro RMX1931, because all data will be deleted from X2 Pro RMX1931 after resetting it. If you are a big fan of original factory settings and planning to use it on your X2 Pro RMX1931, then you must be eagerly waiting to reset your RMX1931.
Below are the steps using which you can hard reset X2 Pro RMX1931. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if X2 Pro RMX1931 got broken during the process of factory reset. X2 Pro RMX1931 battery must be above 86 percentage before performing hard reset.
How to Master Reset Realme X2 Pro RMX1931 Easily [Simple Steps]
1. Press the power button and switch off RMX1931.
2. Press Volume down button and Power button simultaneously on RMX1931.
3. Release Volume down button and Power button after you see Logo on screen. Your Realme X2 Pro RMX1931 will enter into Stock Recovery mode after a few seconds.
4. Select “wipe data/factory reset” option on RMX1931 screen. You can use volume button to select this option.
5. Use power button to confirm “wipe data/factory reset” option on RMX1931 screen.
6. Select “YES” option on RMX1931 screen using volume button. Then, press power button to confirm “YES” option.
7. Select “Reboot system now” option on RMX1931 screen using volume button.
8. Press power button to confirm “Reboot system now” option on RMX1931 screen.
You have successfully performed factory reset of X2 Pro RMX1931. If you are experiencing any difficulty while performing hard reset of X2 Pro RMX1931, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding X2 Pro RMX1931. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in resetting your RMX1931.