Are you a user of HTC Google Nexus One? Androidbiits.com brings an amazing news for Nexus One users. According to parkedraccoon, Android 4.4.4 CarbonRom [KitKat] Custom ROM is available for HTC Google Nexus One. Previously, I have published the steps for updating HTC Aria A6366 to Android 4.4.4 via CM 11 [Liberty]. Now the amazing news is that HTC Nexus One owners can try CarbonRom [KitKat]. Today, I will write the step-by-step method for updating HTC Google Nexus One to Android 4.4.4 CarbonRom [KitKat]. This is an amazing news for Nexus One owners who are bored with the old firmware.
I am expecting that HTC Nexus One owners will be able to install CarbonRom [KitKat] easily without facing any difficulty after reading the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. Dear Nexus One user, CarbonRom needs rooted Nexus One, so it is necessary to root HTC Nexus One. Oh yes, the most crucial thing is CWM recovery installation on HTC Nexus One. My dear friend, you can do all these things after unlocking HTC Nexus One bootloader. Oh yes, you may face some bugs after installing CarbonRom [KitKat]. Androidbiits.com recommends that Nexus One users must take a backup of their data including contacts before installing CarbonRom [KitKat], as there is a huge possibility data loss from Nexus One. Oh yes, another crucial thing is Nexus One USB driver installation on your desktop.
Below are the steps using which you can install CarbonRom [KitKat]. Androidbiits will not be responsible if Nexus One got corrupted during this process. Nexus One battery percentage must be above 94% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 4.4.4 CarbonRom [KitKat] Custom ROM on HTC Google Nexus One [Tutorial]
1. First, you have to download CarbonRom [KitKat] for HTC Google Nexus One.
2. Now you need to download Gapps for your Nexus One.
3. Simply, go to the settings of HTC Nexus One and then you must tap USB debugging option.
4. After activating it, you have to attach HTC Nexus One with your PC with the help of USB cable.
5. Once you have successfully connected your HTC Nexus One, you must transfer CarbonRom [KitKat] and Gapps ZIP file to Nexus One memory card.
6. After transferring CarbonRom [KitKat] and Gapps, you have to switch off Nexus One.
7. After switching off HTC Nexus One, simply disconnect your USB cable from Nexus One.
8. Now you have to put your HTC Nexus One into Recovery Mode.
9. After putting HTC Nexus One into Recovery Mode, you have to activate “wipe data/factory reset” option from Nexus One main menu.
10. Now you must select “wipe cache partition” option on Nexus One.
11. Now you must select “install zip from SD card” option on HTC Nexus One screen and then search for CarbonRom [KitKat] and Gapps ZIP file from Nexus One memory card.
12. Simply install CarbonRom [KitKat] and Gapps on Nexus One.
13. After installing Gapps and CarbonRom [KitKat], you must go to HTC Nexus One main menu and select “reboot system now” option.
14. Now you have to wait until your Nexus One reboots.
After HTC Nexus One is rebooted, you can test CarbonRom [KitKat]. Dear friend, if you are experiencing any difficulty while installing CarbonRom [KitKat], then you can share your difficulty with Androidbiits.com.