Are you using HTC ONE E8? Androidbiits.com brings an amazing news for HTC E8 users. According to DutchDanny, Android 4.4.4 KitKat BinDroid ONE v1.3.0 Custom ROM is available for HTC ONE E8. I have already written the step-by-step instructions for updating Sprint HTC EVO 3D PG86100 to KitKat 4.4.4 using LiquidSmooth v3.2. Now the amazing news is that HTC E8 users can test BinDroid ONE v1.3.0. Today, I will talk about the steps for updating HTC ONE E8 to KitKat 4.4.4 using BinDroid ONE v1.3.0. This is really an amazing news for HTC E8 owners who are bored with the old firmware.
I am hoping that HTC ONE E8 users will be able to install BinDroid ONE v1.3.0 quickly without facing any issue after following the step-by-step tutorial published in Androidbiits.com. Dear HTC E8 user, BinDroid ONE v1.3.0 requires rooted HTC E8, so it is required to root HTC ONE E8. Dear, the essential thing is CWM recovery installation on HTC E8. Oh yes, you can perform all these tasks after unlocking HTC E8 bootloader. Dear, you may experience many bugs on HTC E8 after installing BinDroid ONE v1.3.0. Androidbiits.com recommends that HTC E8 users must save their data before installing BinDroid ONE v1.3.0, as there is a possibility of losing all data from HTC E8. The essential thing is HTC E8 USB driver installation on your desktop.
Below are the steps using which you can install BinDroid ONE v1.3.0. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if HTC E8 got broken during the installation of BinDroid ONE v1.3.0. E8 battery percentage must be more than 74% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 4.4.4 KitKat BinDroid ONE v1.3.0 Custom ROM on HTC ONE E8 [Tutorial]
1. It is necessary to download BinDroid ONE v1.3.0 for your HTC ONE E8.
2. Now, it is required to download Gapps for your HTC E8.
3. It is the time to go to the settings of HTC E8 and then it is essential to choose USB debugging option.
4. Now, it is necessary to attach HTC E8 with your desktop with the help of USB cable.
5. Once you have successfully connected your HTC E8, it is necessary to transfer BinDroid ONE v1.3.0 and Gapps ZIP file to E8 memory card.
6. Now, it is necessary to switch off E8.
7. After switching off HTC E8, it is necessary to remove the USB cable.
8. Now, it is required to put your HTC E8 into Recovery Mode.
9. Now, it is necessary to choose “wipe data/factory reset” option on E8.
10. Now, it is required to choose “wipe cache partition” on E8.
11. It is the perfect time to choose “install zip from SD card” option on HTC E8 screen and then it is necessary to choose BinDroid ONE v1.3.0 and Gapps ZIP file from E8 SD card.
12. Now, it is necessary to install BinDroid ONE v1.3.0 and Gapps.
13. Now, it is necessary to go to HTC E8 main menu and quickly choose “reboot system now” option.
14. It is the time to wait until your favorite HTC E8 reboots.
After your HTC E8 is restarted, you can test BinDroid ONE v1.3.0. Oh yes, if you are experiencing any problem while installing BinDroid ONE v1.3.0, then you must share your problem with Androidbiits.com.