Are you planning to upgrade your HTC One M8 to Android 5.0 Lollipop? Androidbiits.com brings an amazing news for HTC One M8 owners. Android 5.0 Lollipop CyanogenMod 12.0 pre-Nightly Custom ROM has been released for HTC One M8. Previously, I published the steps for installing CyanogenMod 12.0 on AT&T LG G2 D800. Now the amazing news is that HTC One M8 owners can also enjoy Lollipop via CyanogenMod 12.0 pre-Nightly. Androidbiits.com is going to publish the steps for updating HTC One M8 to Android 5.0 Lollipop CyanogenMod 12.0 pre-Nightly ROM. It is really an amazing news for HTC One M8 owners who are waiting for it.
I am expecting that HTC One M8 owners will be able to install CM12 pre-Nightly ROM on One M8 easily without having any problem after reading the tutorial posted in Androidbiits.com. CM12 pre-Nightly is released only for HTC One M8. I forgot to write that M8 owners will have to root their HTC One M8 in order to install CM12 pre-Nightly. Main thing is that CWM recovery must be installed on HTC One M8 before installing Lollipop on it. Dear M8 owner, you must backup your data in a proper place before updating One M8 to Lollipop via CM12 pre-Nightly. Dear M8 owner, you must install HTC One USB driver on your PC before attaching it. Otherwise, HTC One will be unrecognized by your PC.
Below are the steps using which you can install Lollipop via CM12 pre-Nightly on HTC One M8. Androidbiits.com will not take any responsibility if M8 got damaged while being updated to Android 5.0 via CM12 pre-Nightly. M8 battery level must be above 52% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 5.0 Lollipop CyanogenMod 12.0 pre-Nightly Custom ROM on HTC One M8 [Tutorial]
1. First, you have to download CyanogenMod 12.0 pre-Nightly Custom ROM for HTC One M8.
2. Go to the settings of your HTC One M8 and enable USB debugging.
3. Now you have to connect your HTC One M8 with your PC via USB cable.
4. After connecting your HTC One M8, you need to transfer CyanogenMod 12.0 pre-Nightly ZIP file to the SD card of M8. Then, switch it off.
5. Remove the USB cable from your HTC One M8 and then you have to put it into Recovery Mode.
6. Now you have to choose “wipe data/factory reset” option from HTC One M8 main menu.
7. Now you have to choose “wipe cache partition” option on HTC One M8.
8. Now you have to choose “install zip from SD card” on your HTC One M8 and then search for CyanogenMod 12.0 pre-Nightly ZIP file from the memory card of One M8. Then, install them.
9. Now you have to return to the main menu of your HTC One M8 and choose “reboot system now” option.
Now you have to wait until your M8 reboots. Dear friend, you can play with your friends until your M8 reboots. Once it is rebooted, you can enjoy Lollipop on HTC One M8 via CM12 pre-Nightly. If you are having any difficulty while installing CM12 pre-Nightly, then you can share your problem with Androidbiits.com.