Androidbiits.com brings an awesome news for Huawei Ascend G760 owners. According to XDA member mparus, Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow CyanogenMod 13 [CM13] unofficial ROM is released for Huawei Ascend G760. CM13 will let G760 users taste the sweetness of Marshmallow 6.0.1 on Huawei Ascend G760 [G760-L01]. Androidbiits.com has recently posted the step-by-step tutorial for installing Marshmallow 6.0.1 CM13 on Huawei Honor 3C H30-U10. The spectacular news is that G760 owners can now install Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow CM13 on Huawei Ascend G760. Isn’t it spectacular? Androidbiits.com will post the steps to update Huawei Ascend G760 to Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow via CM13. Oh yes, you may experience issues on Ascend G760 as CM13 is an unofficial build.
It is expected that you will be able to install Marshmallow 6.0.1 CM13 on Ascend G760 effectively without having difficulty after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits. CM13 requires rooted Ascend G760 [G760-L01], so it is essential to root Huawei Ascend G760 before enjoying the sweetness of Marshmallow 6.0.1 via CM13 on G760. Well, you must install Recovery software on Ascend G760 [G760-L01] before installing CM13 on G760. Oh yes, you can install CM13 only after the bootloader unlock of Ascend G760.
If you aren’t happy with old firmware, then you must install Marshmallow 6.0.1 CM13 on Ascend G760. The outstanding thing is that CM13 will let you use Marshmallow 6.0.1 on Ascend G760 [G760-L01]. Androidbiits.com recommends that G760 users must save their personal documents including contacts and games before updating their Ascend G760 [G760-L01] to Marshmallow 6.0.1 via CM13 as there is a chance of losing all data including contacts and games from G760.
Below are the steps using which you can install CM13 on G760. Androidbiits.com won’t take responsibility if G760 got damaged during the installation of CM13. Ascend G760 [G760-L01] battery must be more than 84 percentage before following these steps.
How to Install Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow CM13 Unofficial ROM on Huawei Ascend G760 [Simple Steps]
1. It is essential to download Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow CM13 [g760] ROM and GApps for Huawei Ascend on your desktop.
2. It is the time to activate USB debugging on Ascend G760.
3. It is the time to attach G760 with desktop.
4. It is essential to transfer CM13 and GApps to G760.
5. It is the time to power off your G760.
6. It is essential to remove the USB cable from G760.
7. It is the time to put Huawei Ascend G760 into Recovery Mode.
8. It is essential to tap “wipe data/factory reset” on G760.
9. It is the time to tap “wipe cache partition” on G760.
10. It is essential to click “install zip from SD card” on G760.
11. It is essential to choose CM13 on your G760.
12. It is essential to install CM13 on Huawei Ascend G760.
13. It is the time to go to the main menu on G760.
14. It is essential to click “reboot system now” on G760.
15. It is the time to wait until G760 restarts.
16. You can also install GApps 6.0 on Huawei Ascend G760 using the above steps.
After your Ascend G760 is restarted, you can test Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow CM13 on G760. Isn’t it splendid? If you are having issue during the installation of Marshmallow 6.0.1 CM13 on Ascend G760 [G760-L01], then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com.