Almost all music lovers prefer to buy Sony smartphone. High quality music playing capability is the main reason behind the popularity of Sony smartphones. I love to enjoy music on my Sony Xperia Z. If you are also using this smartphone, then I have some good news for you. A new Custom ROM firmware has been released for this phone. Now you can update Sony Xperia Z to Android 4.4.2 KitKat Sabermod AOKP Custom ROM. You can take the advantage of several exciting features after installing Sabermod AOKP Custom ROM on your device. Androidbiits.com will post the steps to install Android 4.4.2 KitKat Sabermod AOKP Custom ROM on Sony Xperia Z.
The great thing about this phone is that it includes 13 Megapixel camera. I love to capture my special moments using this camera. This phone not allows users to enjoy crystal clear music, but also allows users to capture high quality photos. If you are planning to update your Sony Xperia Z to the new Custom ROM, then you must root it first. Another important thing is that CMW recovery is required to be installed on your Sony Xperia Z before the firmware update process. If you don’t want to lose your contacts, massages or any data, then you must save them before updating your phone to the new Custom ROM. You must go to the official website of Sony and download the required USB driver for Sony Xperia Z. You must install this driver on your computer before connecting your phone. You can now also update your Sony Xperia L to CyanogenMod 11 Custom ROM.
Are you ready to install the new Custom ROM on your Sony Xperia Z? Below are the steps using which you can update your Sony Xperia Z to Android 4.4.2 KitKat Sabermod AOKP Custom ROM. You must note that Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if you damage your Sony smartphone after following these steps, so follow these steps at your own risk. You must check the battery level of your Sony Xperia Z. If it is low, then you must charge it completely before following these steps.
Steps to Update Sony Xperia Z to Android 4.4.2 KitKat Sabermod AOKP Custom ROM
1. First you have to download Android 4.4.2 KitKat Sabermod AOKP Custom ROM.
2. Now you have to download Google Apps package for Sony Xperia Z.
3. Now you have to connect your Sony Xperia Z with your PC via USB cable.
4. After connecting your Sony phone, you have to transfer the downloaded Sabermod AOKP Custom ROM ZIP file and Google Apps package to the SD card of your Sony Xperia Z from your PC.
5. Remove the USB cable from your Sony Xperia Z and then you have to put your phone into Recovery Mode.
6. You have to choose “wipe data/factory reset” option from the main menu after putting your Sony Xperia Z into Recovery Mode.
7. Now you have to choose “wipe cache partition” from the main menu.
8. Now you have to choose “install zip from SD card” from the main menu. Then, you have to search for the Sabermod AOKP Custom ROM ZIP file and Google Apps package from the SD card of your Sony Xperia Z. Then, install them on your phone.
9. After successful completion of the installation process, you have to return back to the main menu of your Sony smartphone and choose “reboot system now” option.
You can take a rest until your phone restarts. Your Sony Xperia Z may take around 5 minutes to reboot. Once your Xperia phone is restarted, you can take the advantage of having Sabermod AOKP custom ROM on your Sony Xperia Z smartphone. If you are facing any problem during the installation process, then you can take my help by asking your question using the comment section.