Big screen smartphones are becoming popular these days. Samsung Galaxy Note II LTE GT-N7105 is one of the big screen smartphones available in the market. It is specially designed for big phone lovers. If you have managed to get your hands on Samsung Galaxy Note II LTE, then you will be happy to know that KitKat XXUFND3 has been released for your phone. I have recently posted the tutorial for updating Samsung Galaxy Note 3 to KitKat Aroma Custom ROM. Now you can update Samsung Galaxy Note II LTE GT-N7105 to KitKat XXUFND3.
This is really a great news for Samsung Galaxy Note II LTE GT-N7105 users. You can watch your favorite video on the big screen of Samsung Galaxy Note II. It will provide a great viewing experience. If you have already rooted your Note II, then your smartphone will lose root after installing KitKat XXUFND3. But, you can again root your 5.5 inch smartphone after updating it to the new firmware build. KitKat XXUFND3 is an official firmware. It means you don’t need to install CMW recovery on your Samsung Galaxy Note II LTE before updating it. All data including contacts, photos and videos will be vanished from your Samsung Galaxy Note II after the installation process, so you will have to save them securely. Samsung Galaxy Note II LTE GT-N7105 USB driver need to be installed on your PC for successful connection between your Note II and PC.
Are you ready to update your Samsung Galaxy Note II LTE GT-N7105? Below are the steps using which you can install KitKat XXUFND3 on your 5.5 inch smartphone. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your Samsung Galaxy Note II LTE got damaged during the installation process. The battery level of your Galaxy Note II must be above 75% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXUFND3 on Samsung Galaxy Note 2 LTE GT-N7105
1. First, you have to download Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXUFND3 on your PC.
2. Download Odin on your PC.
3. Now you have to put your Samsung Galaxy Note II LTE GT-N7105 into download mode using these steps:
Turn off your Samsung Galaxy Note II LTE.
Without taking more time you have to push the Home button and volume down button of your 5.5-inch smartphone simultaneously.
Press the Power button of your Note II LTE at the same time while pressing the Home button and volume down button.
After a few minutes you will be able to see a warning message on your Galaxy Note II. Press the Power button again after viewing this warning message. In this way you can put your Samsung Galaxy Note II LTE into download mode.
4. Launch Odin on your PC and connect your Samsung Galaxy Note II LTE GT-N7105 with your PC via USB cable.
5. You can see a message in the bottom left corner of Odin after connecting your Galaxy Note II LTE successfully with your PC.
6. Now you have to extract the ZIP file of Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXUFND3 on your PC downloaded in STEP 1.
7. Once you have successfully extracted the ZIP file of KitKat XXUFND3, you have to press “PDA” in Odin and choose “.tar.md5″ file.
8. Now you have to press “PDA” in Odin and choose “modem” file.
9. Now you have to press “CSC” in Odin and choose “csc” file.
10. Press “PIT” in Odin and choose “.pit” file.
11. Now you have to press the “Start” button in Odin after selecting “Re-Partition” and “Auto-reboot” options.
You will have to wait until your Samsung Galaxy Note II LTE restarts. It may take around 5 minutes to reboot. Once your 5.5-inch smartphone is restarted, you can enjoy KitKat XXUFND3 on your tab. If you found any difficulty while installing KitKat XXUFND3 on your Galaxy Note II LTE, then you must share your difficulty with me in the comment section.