LG G2 D803 users will be very happy after reading this news. According to robbyf66, Android 5.1 Lollipop AOSPA-L custom ROM is released for LG G2 D803. Androidbiits.com has recently published the tutorial for updating AT&T LG G2 D800 to Lollipop 5.1.1 using BlissPop 5.1 V3.2. The stunning news is that D803 owners can now install AOSPA-L. Androidbiits.com is going to publish an easy tutorial for updating LG G2 D803 to Android 5.1 Lollipop using AOSPA-L. No doubt, this is a stunning news for the owners of D803 who are desperately waiting to test Lollipop 5.1 on D803. You will be able to use your D803 in a better way after installing AOSPA-L. You may also face bug on D803 after installing it.
I am expecting that LG G2 D803 users will be able to install AOSPA-L safely without having issue after reading the easy tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. AOSPA-L requires rooted D803, so it is crucial to root LG G2 D803 before installing AOSPA-L. If you haven’t rooted D803, then you must do it as soon as possible. You must install CWM recovery on D803 before installing AOSPA-L. Well, I forgot to mention that the proud users of D803 can install AOSPA-L after unlocking the bootloader.
Androidbiits.com recommends that LG G2 D803 owners must take a backup of their documents including contacts and messages before installing AOSPA-L, otherwise all their data including contacts and messages will be deleted from their D803. If you aren’t happy with previous firmware, then you can install AOSPA-L on D803. AOSPA-L will let the proud users test Lollipop 5.1 on D803. AOSPA-L may bring various improvements on D803.
Below are the easy instructions for installing AOSPA-L. Androidbiits.com will not take responsibility if D803 got broken during the installation of AOSPA-L. D803 battery must be above 99 percentage before following this tutorial.
How to Install Android 5.1 Lollipop AOSPA-L on LG G2 D803 [Simple Steps]
1. It is the time to download AOSPA-L for phone.
2. Gapps must be downloaded for phone.
3. It is the proper time to activate USB debugging.
4. It is the time to attach phone with desktop.
5. It is the time to send AOSPA-L to your phone.
6. It is the time to power off your phone.
7. It is the time to remove the USB cable from your phone.
8. It is the time to put phone into Recovery Mode.
9. It is the time to tap “wipe data/factory reset” on phone.
10. It is the time to tap “wipe cache partition” on phone.
11. It is necessary to click “install zip from SD card” on phone.
12. It is the time to choose AOSPA-L on your phone.
13. It is necessary to install AOSPA-L on your phone.
14. It is the time to go to the main menu on phone.
15. It is necessary to click “reboot system now” on phone.
16. It is the time to wait until phone reboots.
After your G2 D803 is restarted, you can enjoy AOSPA-L. If you are having problem during the installation of AOSPA-L on G2 D803, then feel free to share your problem with Androidbiits.com.