Are you using LG G3 D855? Androidbiits.com brings a glorious news for G3 D855 users. CyanogenMod 12 Nightly [d855] Custom ROM is released for LG G3 D855. Recently, I have posted the instructions for updating Motorola Droid RAZR M XT907 to Lollipop 5.0.2 using CM12 Nightly [xt907]. Now the glorious news is that G3 D855 users can test CM 12 Nightly on their D855. Today, I will write the tutorial for updating LG G3 D855 to Lollipop 5.0.2 via CM 12 Nightly [d855]. This is really a glorious news for G3 D855 owners who love to test Custom ROM.
I am hoping that LG G3 D855 owners will be able to install CM12 Nightly [d855] easily without facing any problem after following the steps written in Androidbiits.com. Dear G3 D855 user, CM 12 needs rooted D855, so it is necessary to root LG G3 D855. Oh yes, another thing is CWM recovery installation on G3 D855. You can do all these things after unlocking G3 D855 bootloader. Dear D855 user, you may face some bugs after installing CM12 Nightly [d855]. Androidbiits.com recommends that G3 D855 users must take a backup of their data before installing CM12 Nightly [d855], as there is a possibility of losing all data from G3 D855. The essential thing is G3 D855 USB driver installation on your desktop.
Below are the steps using which you can install CM12 Nightly [d855]. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if G3 D855 got broken during this process. D855 battery percentage must be above 81% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 5.0.2 Lollipop CM12 Nightly [d855] Custom ROM on LG G3 D855 [Tutorial]
1. First, you have to download CM12 Nightly [d855] for LG G3 D855.
2. Now you need to download Gapps for your G3 D855.
3. Simply, go to the settings of G3 D855 and then you must tap USB debugging option.
4. After activating it, you have to attach G3 D855 with your PC with the help of USB cable.
5. Once you have successfully connected your G3 D855, you must transfer CM12 Nightly [d855] and Gapps ZIP file to D855 memory card.
6. After transferring CM12 Nightly [d855] and Gapps, you have to switch off G3 D855.
7. After switching off G3 D855, simply disconnect your USB cable from D855.
8. Now you have to put your G3 D855 into Recovery Mode.
9. After putting G3 D855 into Recovery Mode, you have to activate “wipe data/factory reset” option from D855 main menu.
10. Now you must select “wipe cache partition” option on D855.
11. Now you must select “install zip from SD card” option on G3 D855 screen and then search for CM12 Nightly [d855] and Gapps ZIP file from D855 memory card.
12. Simply install CM12 Nightly [d855] and Gapps on G3 D855.
13. After installing Gapps and CM12 Nightly [d855], you must go to G3 D855 main menu and select “reboot system now” option.
14. Now you have to wait until your D855 reboots.
After LG G3 D855 is rebooted, you can test CM12 Nightly [d855]. If you are facing any issue while installing CM12 [d855], then you can share your difficulty with Androidbiits.com.