Androidbiits.com brings an outstanding news for LG L70 Dual D325 [w5]. Android 6.0 Marshmallow CyanogenMod 13 [CM13] Nightly ROM is now available for LG Optimus L70 Dual D325 [w5]. CM13 nightly will let D325 users taste the awesomeness of Marshmallow 6.0 on LG L70 Dual D325. All features may work properly on L70 Dual D325 as CM13 is in a nightly stage. Androidbiits.com has recently posted the step-by-step tutorial for updating LG Optimus L70 D320 to Marshmallow 6.0 using CM13 [w5]. The outstanding news is that D325 owners can now install Android 6.0 Marshmallow CM13 nightly on LG L70 Dual D325 [w5]. Isn’t it wonderful? Androidbiits.com will post the steps to update LG L70 Dual D325 to Android 6.0 Marshmallow via CM13 Nightly. This is really an outstanding news for the owners of L70 Dual D325 [w5] who are waiting for Marshmallow 6.0. Oh yes, you may face issues on D325 as CM13 is in a nightly stage.
It is expected that you will be able to install Marshmallow 6.0 CM13 Nightly on L70 Dual D325 [w5] effectively without having difficulty after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits. CM13 [Nightly] requires rooted D325, so it is essential to root LG L70 Dual D325 [w5] before installing Marshmallow 6.0 via CM13 on D325. Well, you must install CWM recovery on LG L70 Dual D325 [w5] before installing CM13 on D325. Oh yes, you can install CM13 only after the bootloader unlock of L70 Dual D325.
If you aren’t happy with old firmware, then you must install Marshmallow 6.0 CM13 on D325. The spectacular thing is that CM13 Nightly will let you use Marshmallow 6.0 on L70 Dual D325 [w5]. Androidbiits.com recommends that D325 users must take a backup of their important documents including contacts and games before updating their L70 Dual D325 [w5] to Marshmallow 6.0 CM13 as there is a chance of losing all data including contacts and games from D325.
Below are the steps using which you can install Marshmallow 6.0 CM13 on L70 Dual D325. Androidbiits.com won’t take responsibility if D325 got corrupted during the installation of CM13. L70 Dual D325 [w5] battery must be more than 84 percentage before following these steps.
How to Install Android 6.0 Marshmallow CM13 Nightly ROM on LG L70 Dual D325 [Simple Steps]
1. It is essential to download Android 6.0 Marshmallow CM13 Nightly [w5] ROM and GApps for LG L70 Dual D325 on your desktop.
2. It is the time to activate USB debugging on D325.
3. It is the time to attach D325 with desktop.
4. It is essential to transfer CM13 and GApps to D325.
5. It is the time to power off your D325.
6. It is essential to remove the USB cable from D325.
7. It is the time to put LG L70 Dual D325 into Recovery Mode.
8. It is essential to tap “wipe data/factory reset” on D325.
9. It is the time to tap “wipe cache partition” on D325.
10. It is essential to click “install zip from SD card” on D325.
11. It is essential to choose CM13 on your D325.
12. It is essential to install CM13 on LG L70 Dual D325.
13. It is the time to go to the main menu on D325.
14. It is essential to click “reboot system now” on D325.
15. It is the time to wait until D325 restarts.
16. You can also install GApps 6.0 on LG L70 Dual D325 using the above steps.
After your LG L70 Dual D325 [w5] is restarted, you can test Android 6.0 Marshmallow CM13 on D325. Isn’t it spectacular? If you are having issue during the installation of Marshmallow 6.0 CM13 on L70 Dual D325 [w5], then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com.