Are you a proud owner of LG Optimus L5 E610? Androidbiits.com brings a tremendous news for L5 E610 users. According to aidasaidas75, Android 5.0.2 Lollipop SlimLP v0.91 is available for LG Optimus L5 E610. In my previous post, I have published the tutorial for updating LG Optimus 4X HD P880 to Lollipop 5.0.2 with the help of VanirAOSP L5 Branch. Now the tremendous news is that L5 E610 owners can try SlimLP v0.91. Now, I will discuss the step-by-step method for updating LG Optimus L5 E610 to Lollipop 5.0.2 using SlimLP v0.91. This is really a tremendous news for L5 E610 owners who are bored with the old firmware.
I am hoping that LG Optimus L5 E610 users will be able to install SlimLP v0.91 easily without facing any difficulty after following the steps written in Androidbiits.com. Dear L5 E610 user, SlimLP v0.91 needs rooted L5 E610, so it is essential to root LG Optimus L5 E610. My dear friend, the necessary thing is CWM recovery installation on L5 E610. Well, you can do all these tasks after unlocking L5 E610 bootloader. Oh yes, you may experience some bugs on L5 E610 after installing SlimLP v0.91. Androidbiits.com recommends that L5 E610 users must take a backup of their files before installing SlimLP v0.91, as there is a chance of losing all files from L5 E610. Oh yes, the crucial thing is L5 E610 USB driver installation on your desktop.
Below are the step-by-step instructions using which you can install SlimLP v0.91. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if L5 E610 got broken during the installation of SlimLP v0.91. E610 battery percentage must be more than 92% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 5.0.2 Lollipop SlimLP v0.91 Custom ROM on LG Optimus L5 E610 [Tutorial]
1. It is essential to download SlimLP v0.91 for your L5 E610.
2. Now, it is required to download Gapps for your L5 E610.
3. It is the perfect time to go to the settings of L5 E610 and then it is very essential to choose USB debugging.
4. Now, it is essential to attach L5 E610 with your desktop with the help of USB cable.
5. Once you have successfully attached your L5 E610, it is necessary to transfer SlimLP v0.91 and Gapps ZIP file to E610 memory card.
6. Now, it is the time to switch off E610.
7. After switching off L5 E610, it is necessary to remove the USB cable.
8. Now, it is required to put your L5 E610 into Recovery Mode.
9. Now, it is required to choose “wipe data/factory reset” option on E610.
10. Now, it is required to choose “wipe cache partition” on E610.
11. It is the perfect time to choose “install zip from SD card” option on L5 E610 screen and then it is necessary to choose SlimLP v0.91 and Gapps ZIP file from E610 SD card.
12. Now, it is the time to install SlimLP v0.91 and Gapps.
13. Now, it is the time to go to L5 E610 main menu and quickly choose “reboot system now” option.
14. It is the time to wait until your favorite L5 E610 reboots.
After your L5 E610 is restarted, you can test SlimLP v0.91. Dear E610 user, if you are experiencing any problem while installing SlimLP v0.91, then you must share your problem with Androidbiits.com.