Are you a proud owner of Motorola Moto G 2nd Gen XT1063? Androidbiits.com brings a great news for the people who are using Moto G XT1063. Android 5.0 Lollipop is now available for Motorola Moto G XT1063. Oh yes, You may be planning to try it on your XT1063. Dear friend, I am here to help you in installing Android 5.0 on your Moto G 2nd Gen XT1063. Recently, I have posted the tutorial for updating Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 SM-T231 to Android 4.4.2 T231ZSU0ANK1. Now I am going to write the tutorial to install Android 5.0 Lollipop on Motorola Moto G XT1063. This is really an awesome news for the people who are using Moto G 2nd Gen XT1063.
I am hoping that you will be able to install Android 5.0 Lollipop on Motorola Moto G2 XT1063 without facing any difficulty after reading the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. Lollipop will bring some improvements on your Moto G 2nd Gen XT1063. I forgot to say that soon you will be able to root Motorola Moto G XT1063 on Android 5.0 Lollipop. You should note that this build of Android 5.0 is available only for Motorola Moto G 2nd Gen XT1063 owners. If you are not an owner of Moto G XT1063, then you should not download this build of Android 5.0. Well, you must save your personal files in a safe place before updating your Motorola Moto G 2nd Gen XT1063. I am expecting that Android 5.0 Lollipop will be available for all models of Motorola within a few days.
Below are the steps using which you can install Android 5.0 on Moto G XT1063. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your XT1063 got damaged while being updated to Android 5.0. XT1063 battery level must be above 72% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 5.0 Lollipop on Motorola Moto G 2nd Gen XT1063
1. First, you need to download Android 5.0 Lollipop for Moto G XT1063 on your PC.
2. Now you have to connect your Motorola Moto G 2nd Gen XT1063 with your PC via USB cable.
3. Transfer the ZIP file of Android 5.0 Lollipop to your Moto G XT1063.
4. Simply disconnect your Moto G XT1063 from your PC.
5. Now you have to reboot your Moto G 2nd Gen XT1063 in the recovery mode using these steps:
- Turn off your Motorola Moto G 2nd Gen XT1063 carefully.
- Press your Moto G XT1063 volume down button and power button simultaneously.
- Simply scroll to recovery on Moto G XT1063 with the help of volume down button.
- Now press your Moto G XT1063 volume up button to reboot your Moto G XT1063 in the recovery mode.
6. Now you have to select “apply update from sd card” option on your Moto G 2nd Gen XT1063 and choose Android 5.0 Lollipop ZIP file.
Dear reader, now you need to wait until your XT1063 is restarted. Once it is rebooted, you can enjoy Android 5.0 Lollipop on your Motorola Moto G 2nd Gen XT1063. If you are facing any issue while installing Lollipop on XT1063, then you can share your difficulty with me in the comment section.