Androidbiits.com brings an amazing news for Motorola Nexus 6 XT1112 users. According to zephiK, Android 5.1 Lollipop Chroma Custom ROM is released for Nexus 6 XT1112. I have already written the step-by-step instructions for updating Sony Xperia Z1 to Lollipop 5.1 with the help of AOSP 5.1.0 Beta v5.0. Now the amazing news is that Nexus 6 XT1112 users can test Chroma. Today, I will discuss about the step-by-step instructions for updating Nexus 6 XT1112 to Android 5.1 Lollipop using Chroma. It may bring many improvements on XT1112. This is really an amazing news for XT1112 owners who are waiting to test all the new features of Lollipop 5.1 on their XT1112.
I am expecting that Nexus 6 XT1112 users will be able to install Chroma easily without facing any difficulty after reading the steps written in Androidbiits.com. Chroma needs rooted XT1112, so it is important to root Nexus 6 XT1112 for installing Chroma. Oh yes, another necessary thing is CWM recovery installation on your Nexus 6 XT1112 before installing Chroma. You can do all these works after unlocking Nexus 6 XT1112 bootloader. You may face some bugs on your XT1112 after installing Chroma. Androidbiits.com recommends that XT1112 users must take a backup of their data including messages and contacts before installing Chroma, as there is a chance of losing all data including messages and contacts from their XT1112. I am hoping that Chroma will bring some improvements on your Nexus 6 XT1112. The most important thing is that it will let you enjoy Lollipop 5.1 on your XT1112. If you are a big fan of Custom ROM, then you must install Chroma on your XT1112.
Below are the step-by-step instructions using which you can install Chroma. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if XT1112 got corrupted during the installation of Chroma. XT1112 battery must be more than 92% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 5.1 Lollipop Chroma Custom ROM on Motorola Nexus 6 XT1112 [Tutorial]
1. It is the time to download Chroma for your XT1112.
2. Gapps for Nexus 6 must be downloaded on your desktop.
3. It is the time to go to XT1112 settings, then it is required to select USB debugging.
4. It is the time to attach XT1112 with desktop.
5. Once you have attached XT1112, it is necessary to transfer Chroma and Gapps to XT1112 memory card.
6. It is the time to switch off XT1112.
7. You will have to disconnect the USB cable from Nexus 6.
8. It is the time to put Nexus 6 into Recovery Mode.
9. You will have to tap “wipe data/factory reset”.
10. You will have to select “wipe cache partition”.
11. It is the perfect time to choose “install zip from SD card” on XT1112 for installing Chroma.
12. It is the time to select Chroma on XT1112.
13. It is the time to install Chroma on XT1112.
14. After installing Chroma, you will have to click “reboot system now” on XT1112.
15. It is the time to wait until XT1112 restarts.
After your Nexus 6 XT1112 is rebooted, you can test Chroma. Dear XT1112 owner, if you are facing any issue while installing Chroma, then you must share your issue with Androidbiits.com.