Are you a user of Motorola XOOM WiFi MZ604? Androidbiits.com brings a stunning news for XOOM WiFi MZ604 users. According to Schischu, CM 11 [Wingray] Custom ROM is available for XOOM WiFi MZ604. Previously, I have discussed about the tutorial for updating Motorola XOOM MZ601 to KitKat 4.4.4 with the help of CM11 [Everest]. Now the stunning news is that XOOM WiFi MZ604 users can test CM 11 [Wingray]. Currently, it is not possible to install Android 5.0 Lollipop on Motorola XOOM WiFi MZ604. Today, I will discuss about the step-by-step instructions for updating Motorola XOOM WiFi MZ604 to Android 4.4.4 KitKat using CM 11 [Wingray]. This is really a stunning news for XOOM WiFi MZ604 users who are bored with the old firmware.
I am hoping that XOOM WiFi MZ604 owners will be able to install CM 11 [Wingray] effortlessly without having any difficulty after reading the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. Dear XOOM WiFi MZ604 user, CM 11 [Wingray] needs rooted MZ604, so it is necessary to root Motorola XOOM WiFi MZ604. Well, the important thing is CWM recovery installation on XOOM WiFi MZ604 before installing CM 11 [Wingray]. You can do all these steps after unlocking XOOM WiFi MZ604 bootloader. You may face some bugs on XOOM WiFi MZ604 after installing CM 11 [Wingray]. Androidbiits.com recommends that XOOM WiFi MZ604 users must save their files before installing CM 11 [Wingray], as there is a chance of losing all files from MZ604. The important thing is XOOM WiFi MZ604 USB driver installation on your desktop.
Below are the step-by-step instructions using which you can install CM 11 [Wingray]. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if XOOM WiFi MZ604 got corrupted during the installation of CM 11 [Wingray]. MZ604 battery percentage must be above 84% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 4.4.4 KitKat CM 11 [Wingray] Custom ROM on Motorola XOOM WiFi MZ604 [Tutorial]
1. It is necessary to download CM11 [Wingray] for your XOOM WiFi MZ604.
2. Now, it is the perfect time to download Gapps for your XOOM WiFi MZ604.
3. It is the perfect time to go to the settings of XOOM WiFi MZ604 and then you have to choose USB debugging.
4. Now, you have to attach XOOM WiFi MZ604 with your desktop with the help of USB cable.
5. Once you have successfully attached your XOOM WiFi MZ604, it is necessary to transfer CM 11 [Wingray] and Gapps ZIP file to MZ604 memory card.
6. Now, it is the perfect time to power off MZ604.
7. After switching off XOOM WiFi MZ604, it is necessary to remove the USB cable.
8. Now, it is the perfect time to put your XOOM WiFi MZ604 into Recovery Mode.
9. Now, it is the time to choose “wipe data/factory reset” on XOOM WiFi MZ604 screen.
10. Now, it is necessary to choose “wipe cache partition” on MZ604 screen.
11. Now you have to choose “install zip from SD card” option on XOOM WiFi MZ604 screen and then it is necessary to choose CM 11 [Wingray] and Gapps ZIP file from MZ604 SD card.
12. Now, it is the time to install CM11 [Wingray] and Gapps.
13. Now, it is the time to go to the main menu of XOOM WiFi MZ604.
14. Now you have to choose “reboot system now” on MZ604 screen.
15. It is the time to wait until your XOOM WiFi MZ604 reboots.
After your XOOM WiFi MZ604 is restarted, you can test CM 11 [Wingray]. Dear friend, if you are experiencing any issue while installing CM 11 [Wingray] on MZ604, then you must share your problem with Androidbiits.com.