Have you managed to buy Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 GT-N5100? Androidbiits brings a happy news for Note 8.0 GT-N5100 owners. N5100XXDNJ2 Android 4.4.2 XXDNJ2 has been released for Note 8.0 GT-N5100. Big question is how to install N5100XXDNJ2? Dear reader, I am here to help you in updating Note 8.0 GT-N5100 to Android 4.4.2 XXDNJ2. Recently, I have posted the steps for updating Samsung Galaxy S5 Active SM-G870F to Android 4.4.2 G870FXXU1ANJ4. Today, I am going to publish the tutorial to update Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 GT-N5100 to Android 4.4.2 XXDNJ2 [N5100XXDNJ2]. If you are an owner of Note 8.0 GT-N5100, then you can install N5100XXDNJ2.
I am hoping that you will be able to install Android 4.4.2 XXDNJ2 [N5100XXDNJ2] on Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 GT-N5100 quickly without facing any difficulty after reading the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. N5100XXDNJ2 will bring some improvements on Note 8.0 GT-N5100. Well, the goods news is that soon you will be able to root Note 8.0 GT-N5100 on Android 4.4.2 XXDNJ2. You should note that N5100XXDNJ2 is available only for Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 GT-N5100 owners who are living in Thailand. This is really a great news for the Note 8.0 GT-N5100 users. If you are not living in Thailand, then you should not download N5100XXDNJ2. You may have to wait a few more days to update your Note 8.0 GT-N5100 to Android 4.4.2 XXDNJ2 N5100XXDNJ2. It is expected that soon Samsung will release this update in other countries.
Below are the steps using which you can install Android 4.4.2 XXDNJ2 [N5100XXDNJ2]. Androidbiits will not be responsible if the GT-N5100 got corrupted while being updated to N5100XXDNJ2. GT-N5100 battery level must be above 88% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXDNJ2 N5100XXDNJ2 on Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 GT-N5100 Rapidly
1. First, you need to download Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXDNJ2 N5100XXDNJ2 on your PC.
2. Now you have to download Odin to install N5100XXDNJ2.
3. Now you have to put the Note GT-N5100 into download mode using these steps:
- Turn off Note 8.0 GT-N5100 quickly.
- Press the Note 8.0 GT-N5100 volume down key and home button simultaneously.
- Press the Note 8.0 GT-N5100 Power key at the same time while pressing its Home button and volume down button.
- Press the Note 8.0 GT-N5100 volume up key after viewing a warning message to put it into download mode.
4. Launch Odin on your PC and connect the Note GT-N5100 with your PC via USB cable.
5. You can see a message in the bottom left corner of Odin after connecting the Note GT-N5100 with your PC.
6. Now you have to extract the ZIP file of Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXDNJ2 on your PC downloaded in STEP 1.
7. Once you have successfully extracted the ZIP file of Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXDNJ2, you have to press “AP” in Odin and choose “.tar.md5″ file.
8. Now you have to press the “Start” button in Odin after selecting “Auto-reboot” option.
Now you need to wait until the Note 8.0 GT-N5100 is restarted. Once it is restarted, you can enjoy N5100XXDNJ2. In this way you can install Android 4.4.2 XXDNJ2. If you are facing any problem while installing N5100XXDNJ2, then you can share your difficulty with me in the comment section below.