Are you using Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910U? Well, Androidbiits.com brings a pretty good news for the users of Note 4 SM-N910U. Android 4.4.4 KitKat XXU1ANJ5 N910UXXU1ANJ5 has been released for Note 4 SM-N910U. Now the question is how to install N910UXXU1ANJ5? Dear reader, I am here to help you in updating your Note 4 SM-N910U to Android 4.4.4 N910UXXU1ANJ5. Previously, I have published the tutorial for updating Samsung Galaxy Fame GT-S6810P to Android 4.1.2 S6810PXXANI1. Now I will mention the step-by-step tutorial to update Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910U to Android 4.4.4 XXU1ANJ5 N910UXXU1ANJ5. If you are using Note 4 SM-N910U, then you can use this tutorial to install N910UXXU1ANJ5 on your phone.
I am hoping that you will be able to install Android 4.4.4 XXU1ANJ5 N910UXXU1ANJ5 on Note 4 SM-N910U effortlessly without facing any difficulty after reading the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. N910UXXU1ANJ5 will bring some improvements on your Note 4 SM-N910U. Dear visitor, soon you will be able to root Note 4 SM-N910U on Android 4.4.4 KitKat XXU1ANJ5. You should note that N910UXXU1ANJ5 is available only for Note 4 SM-N910U users who are staying in Taiwan. Well, You must backup all your personal data in a secure place before updating your Note 4 SM-N910U to Android 4.4.4 N910UXXU1ANJ5. If you are not a user of Note 4 SM-N910U, then you should not download N910UXXU1ANJ5. It is expected that Android 4.4.4 N910UXXU1ANJ5 will be available in other countries after a few days.
Below are the steps using which you can install Android 4.4.4 XXU1ANJ5 [N910UXXU1ANJ5]. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if the SM-N910U got damaged while being updated to N910UXXU1ANJ5. SM-N910U battery level must be above 82% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 4.4.4 KitKat XXU1ANJ5 N910UXXU1ANJ5 on Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910U
1. First, you need to download Android 4.4.4 KitKat XXU1ANJ5 N910UXXU1ANJ5 on your PC.
2. Now you have to download Odin to install N910UXXU1ANJ5.
3. Now you have to put Samsung SM-N910U into download mode using these steps:
- Turn off the Samsung Note 4 SM-N910U quickly.
- Press the Samsung Note 4 SM-N910U volume down button and home button simultaneously.
- Press the Samsung Note 4 SM-N910U Power button at the same time while pressing its Home button and volume down button.
- Press the Samsung Note 4 SM-N910U volume up button again after viewing a warning message to put it into download mode.
4. Launch Odin on your PC and connect the Samsung Note 4 SM-N910U with your PC via USB cable.
5. You can see a message in the bottom left corner of Odin after connecting the Samsung Note 4 SM-N910U with your PC.
6. Now you have to extract the ZIP file of Android 4.4.4 KitKat XXU1ANJ5 on your PC downloaded in STEP 1.
7. Once you have successfully extracted the ZIP file of Android 4.4.4 XXU1ANJ5, you have to press “AP” in Odin and choose “.tar.md5″ file.
8. Now you have to press the “Start” button in Odin after selecting “Auto-reboot” option.
Now you need to wait until the SM-N910U is restarted. Once it is restarted, you can enjoy N910UXXU1ANJ5. In this way you can install Android 4.4.4 XXU1ANJ5. If you are having any problem while installing N910UXXU1ANJ5, then you can share your difficulty with me in the comment section below.