Are you using Nexus 4? Androidbiits.com brings an excellent news for Google Nexus 4 owners. Android 5.0 Lollipop AOSP build Custom ROM has been released for Nexus 4. Previously, I published the steps for installing Euphoria-OS 1.0 on Nexus 6. Now another excellent news is that Google Nexus 4 owners can also enjoy Lollipop via AOSP build. Androidbiits.com is going to write the steps for updating Nexus 4 to Android 5.0 Lollipop AOSP build Custom ROM. It is really an excellent news for Google Nexus 4 owners who are waiting for it.
I am hoping that Nexus 4 owners will be able to install AOSP build on Nexus 4 easily without having any problem after reading the tutorial posted in Androidbiits.com. AOSP build is available only for Nexus 4. I forgot to say that Google Nexus 4 owners will have to root Nexus 4 E960 in order to install AOSP build. Nexus 4 needs CWM recovery installation before being updated to AOSP build. Androidbiits.com recommends that Nexus 4 owners must save their essential documents in a proper place before updating their Nexus 4. Dear E960 user, you have to install Nexus 4 E960 USB driver on your Windows PC for before attaching Nexus 4 E960 with it. Otherwise, your Windows PC will not be able to recognize Nexus 4.
Nexus 4 is one of the popular devices available in the market. Nexus 4 is very popular among gadget lovers due to some amazing features available in this device. Now AOSP build will allow Nexus 4 E960 users to enjoy Lollipop. I am sure people will get a great experience after installing AOSP build on Nexus 4.
Below are the steps using which you can install Lollipop via AOSP build on Nexus 4 E960. Androidbiits.com will not take any responsibility if Nexus 4 E960 got damaged while being updated to Android 5.0 via AOSP build. Nexus 4 battery level must be above 82% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 5.0 Lollipop AOSP build Custom ROM on Nexus 4 [Tutorial]
1. First, you have to download Android 5.0 Lollipop AOSP build Custom ROM for Google Nexus 4.
2. Now you have to download Gapps for Google Nexus 4.
3. Go to the settings of your Google Nexus 4 and enable USB debugging.
4. Now you have to connect your Google Nexus 4 with your PC via USB cable.
5. After connecting your Nexus 6, you need to transfer AOSP build ZIP file and Gapps to the SD card of Nexus 4. Then, switch it off.
6. Remove the USB cable from your Nexus 4 and then you have to put it into Recovery Mode.
7. Now you have to choose “wipe data/factory reset” option from Nexus 4 main menu.
8. Now you have to choose “wipe cache partition” option on Google Nexus 4.
9. Now you have to choose “install zip from SD card” on your Nexus 4 and then search for AOSP build ZIP file and Gapps from the memory card of Nexus 4. Then, install them.
10. Now you have to return to the main menu of your Google Nexus 4 and choose “reboot system now” option.
11. Now you have to wait until your Nexus 4 reboots.
That’s it. In this way, you can enjoy Lollipop on Nexus 4 via AOSP build ROM. If you are experiencing any difficulty while installing AOSP build, then you can share your issue with Androidbiits.com.