Are you a user of Samsung Gear S 3G SM-R750? Today, Androidbiits.com is going to share a pretty good news with the owners of Gear S SM-R750. Yes, Android 184.108.40.206 XXU1ANJ4 R750XXU1ANJ4 has been released for Samsung Gear S SM-R750. You might be wondering how to install R750XXU1ANJ4? Dear friend, I am here to help you in updating your Gear S SM-R750 to Android 220.127.116.11 R750XXU1ANJ4. Previously, I have published the tutorial for updating Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 SM-T331C to Android 4.4.2 T331CZCU1ANI2. Now I will post the tutorial to update Samsung Gear S SM-R750 to Android 18.104.22.168 XXU1ANJ4 R750XXU1ANJ4. This is really a happy news for Gear S SM-R750 users who are eagerly waiting to install new software update.
I am expecting that you will be able to install Android 22.214.171.124 XXU1ANJ4 R750XXU1ANJ4 on Samsung Gear S 3G SM-R750 easily without facing any difficulty after reading the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. R750XXU1ANJ4 will bring some improvements on Gear S SM-R750. Oh yes, I forgot to mention that soon you will be able to root Gear S SM-R750 on Android 126.96.36.199 XXU1ANJ4 R750XXU1ANJ4. You should note that R750XXU1ANJ4 is available only for the users of Gear S 3G SM-R750. If you are not an owner of Gear S SM-R750, then you should not download R750XXU1ANJ4. You have to backup your data in a secure place before updating your Gear S SM-R750 to Android 188.8.131.52 R750XXU1ANJ4.
Below are the steps using which you can install Android 184.108.40.206 XXU1ANJ4 [R750XXU1ANJ4]. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if SM-R750 got damaged while being updated to R750XXU1ANJ4. SM-R750 battery level must be above 82% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 220.127.116.11 XXU1ANJ4 R750XXU1ANJ4 on Samsung Gear S 3G SM-R750
1. First, you need to download Android 18.104.22.168 XXU1ANJ4 R750XXU1ANJ4 on your PC.
2. Now you have to download Odin to install R750XXU1ANJ4.
3. Now you have to put Samsung Gear S SM-R750 into download mode using these steps:
- Turn off Galaxy Gear S SM-R750.
- Press Gear S SM-R750 volume down button and home button simultaneously.
- Press Gear S SM-R750 Power button at the same time while pressing its Home button and volume down button.
- Press Gear S SM-R750 volume up button again after viewing a warning message to put it into download mode.
4. Launch Odin on your PC and connect Samsung Gear S SM-R750 with your PC via USB cable.
5. You can see a message in the bottom left corner of Odin after connecting Samsung Gear S SM-R750 with your PC.
6. Now you have to extract the ZIP file of Android 22.214.171.124 R750XXU1ANJ4 on your PC downloaded in STEP 1.
7. Once you have successfully extracted the ZIP file of Android 126.96.36.199 R750XXU1ANJ4, you have to press “AP” in Odin and choose “.tar.md5″ file.
8. Now you have to press the “Start” button in Odin after selecting “Auto-reboot” option.
Now you need to wait until SM-R750 is restarted. Once it is restarted, you can enjoy R750XXU1ANJ4. In this way you can install Android 188.8.131.52 R750XXU1ANJ4. If you are facing any difficulty while installing R750XXU1ANJ4, then you can share your difficulty with me in the comment section below.