Have you managed to buy Samsung Gear S SM-R750? Androidbiits.com brings a pretty good news for Gear S SM-R750 owners. Android 184.108.40.206 XXU1BNJC R750XXU1BNJC has been released for Gear S SM-R750. Big question is how to install R750XXU1BNJC? Dear reader, I am here to help you in updating Gear S SM-R750 to Android 220.127.116.11 XXU1BNJC. Recently, I have posted the steps for updating AT&T Samsung Galaxy Express SGH-I437 to Android 4.0.4 I437UCALI6. Today, I am going to publish the tutorial to update Samsung Gear S SM-R750 to Android 18.104.22.168 XXU1BNJC R750XXU1BNJC. If you are an owner of Gear S SM-R750, then you can install R750XXU1BNJC.
I am hoping that you will be able to install Android 22.214.171.124 XXU1BNJC [R750XXU1BNJC] on Samsung Gear S SM-R750 quickly without facing any difficulty after reading the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. R750XXU1BNJC will bring some improvements on Gear S SM-R750. Well, the goods news is that soon you will be able to root Gear S SM-R750 on Android 126.96.36.199 XXU1BNJC. You should note that R750XXU1BNJC is available only for Gear S SM-R750 owners who are living in Malaysia. This is really a great news for the Gear S SM-R750 users. Well, You must save your files in a secure place before updating your Gear S SM-R750 to Android 188.8.131.52 XXU1BNJC R750XXU1BNJC. If you are not living in Malaysia, then you should not download R750XXU1BNJC. It is expected that Android 184.108.40.206 XXU1BNJC will be available in other countries after a few days.
Below are the steps using which you can install Android 220.127.116.11 XXU1BNJC R750XXU1BNJC. Androidbiits will not be responsible if the SM-R750 got corrupted while being updated to R750XXU1BNJC. SM-R750 battery level must be above 74% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 18.104.22.168 XXU1BNJC R750XXU1BNJC on Samsung Gear S SM-R750
1. First, you need to download Android 22.214.171.124 XXU1BNJC R750XXU1BNJC on your PC.
2. Now you have to download Odin to install R750XXU1BNJC.
3. Now you have to put the Gear S SM-R750 into download mode using these steps:
- Turn off Gear S SM-R750 quickly.
- Press the Gear S SM-R750 volume down key and home button simultaneously.
- Press the Gear S SM-R750 Power key at the same time while pressing its Home button and volume down button.
- Press the Gear S SM-R750 volume up key after viewing a warning message to put it into download mode.
4. Launch Odin on your PC and connect the Gear S SM-R750 with your PC via USB cable.
5. You can see a message in the bottom left corner of Odin after connecting the Gear S SM-R750 with your PC.
6. Now you have to extract the ZIP file of Android 126.96.36.199 XXU1BNJC on your PC downloaded in STEP 1.
7. Once you have successfully extracted the ZIP file of Android 188.8.131.52 XXU1BNJC, you have to press “AP” in Odin and choose “.tar.md5″ file.
8. Now you have to press the “Start” button in Odin after selecting “Auto-reboot” option.
Now you need to wait until the Gear S SM-R750 is restarted. Once it is restarted, you can enjoy R750XXU1BNJC. In this way you can install Android 184.108.40.206 XXU1BNJC. If you are facing any problem while installing R750XXU1BNJC, then you can share your difficulty with me in the comment section.