Today, Androidbiits.com will share a tremendous news with Alcatel A3 Plus 5011A owners. If you have managed to unlock bootloader of Alcatel A3 Plus 5011A, then you can install Magisk on A3 Plus 5011A by patching its stock boot image using Magisk Manager v7.3.4. According to XDA Developer topjohnwu, installing Magisk on Android smartphone will give root. So you can root A3 Plus 5011A by installing Magisk. If you have successfully unlocked A3 Plus 5011A bootloader, then Androidbiits.com will help you in rooting A3 Plus 5011A using patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.3.4. You can use Magisk Manager v7.3.4 to patch boot image of A3 Plus 5011A. Magisk Manager v7.3.4 is developed by topjohnwu. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for rooting Alcatel A5 LED 5085J. Now, Androidbiits.com will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to root A3 Plus 5011A. Isn’t it thrilling? You should note that I’ll take the help of Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.3.4 for rooting A3 Plus 5011A. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can root Alcatel A3 Plus 5011A.
I am expecting that you will be able to root A3 Plus 5011A using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.3.4 without experiencing problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. A3 Plus 5011A may lose warranty after being rooted. Dear 5011A owner, this method will remove the factory restrictions of A3 Plus 5011A. It will let you enjoy many Custom ROMs on A3 Plus 5011A. This method will also let you enjoy many other benefits on 5011A.
You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before rooting A3 Plus 5011A using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.3.4, because there is a possibility of losing all documents from A3 Plus 5011A. If you are a big fan of Custom ROM and planning to install it on your A3 Plus 5011A, then you must be eagerly waiting to root your 5011A.
Below are the steps using which you can root A3 Plus 5011A. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if A3 Plus 5011A got broken while being rooted using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.3.4. A3 Plus 5011A battery must be above 84 percentage before following the rooting steps. You must unlock A3 Plus 5011A bootloader before following these steps. You will not be able to root A3 Plus 5011A without unlocking its bootloader.
How to Root Alcatel A3 Plus 5011A Easily [Simple Steps]
1. It is essential to extract OEM provided factory image of Alcatel A3 Plus 5011A and copy stock boot image file to your desktop.
2. It is the time to download Magisk Manager v7.3.4 apk for Alcatel A3 Plus 5011A.
3. It is essential to install USB driver on desktop for 5011A.
4. It is essential to activate USB debugging on 5011A.
5. It is essential to activate OEM Unlock on 5011A.
6. It is the time to attach your 5011A with desktop.
7. It is the time to transfer Boot img file to 5011A.
8. It is essential to install Magisk Manager v7.3.4 on 5011A.
9. It is the time to start Magisk Manager v7.3.4 on 5011A and choose Patch Boot Image File option to create the magisk_patched Boot Image File.
10. It is essential to select the stock boot img file that you have transferred to your 5011A.
11. It is the time to copy the magisk_patched Boot Image File from 5011A to your desktop.
12. It is essential to put Alcatel A3 Plus 5011A into fastboot mode.
13. It is the time to install magisk patched Boot Image File on 5011A using the following command.
fastboot flash boot /path/to/magisk_patched.img
14. It is essential to reboot 5011A.
You have successfully rooted A3 Plus 5011A. Oh yes, If you are experiencing any difficulty while rooting A3 Plus 5011A using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.3.4, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding A3 Plus 5011A. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in rooting your 5011A.