Today, Androidbiits.com will share a tremendous news with Assist Ultra J8 owners. If you have managed to unlock bootloader of Assist Ultra J8, then you can install Magisk on Assist Ultra J8 by patching its stock boot image using Magisk Manager v7.5.1. According to XDA Developer topjohnwu, installing Magisk on Android smartphone will give root. So you can root Assist Ultra J8 by installing Magisk. If you have successfully unlocked Assist Ultra J8 bootloader, then Androidbiits.com will help you in rooting Assist Ultra J8 using patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1. You can use Magisk Manager v7.5.1 to patch boot image of Assist Ultra J8. Magisk Manager v7.5.1 is developed by topjohnwu. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for rooting Oale P5. Now, Androidbiits.com will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to root Assist Ultra J8. Isn’t it thrilling? You should note that I’ll take the help of Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1 for rooting Assist Ultra J8. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can root Assist Ultra J8.
I am expecting that you will be able to root Assist Ultra J8 using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1 without experiencing problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Assist Ultra J8 may lose warranty after being rooted. Dear J8 owner, this method will remove the factory restrictions of Assist Ultra J8. It will let you enjoy many Custom ROMs on Ultra J8. This method will also let you enjoy many other benefits on J8.
You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before rooting Assist Ultra J8 using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1, because there is a possibility of losing all documents from Assist Ultra J8. If you are a big fan of Custom ROM and planning to install it on your Assist Ultra J8, then you must be eagerly waiting to root your J8.
Below are the steps using which you can root Assist Ultra J8. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if Assist Ultra J8 got broken while being rooted using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1. Assist Ultra J8 battery must be above 82 percentage before following the rooting steps. You must unlock Assist Ultra J8 bootloader before following these steps. You will not be able to root Assist Ultra J8 without unlocking its bootloader.
How to Root Assist Ultra J8 Easily [Simple Steps]
1. It is essential to extract OEM provided stock firmware factory image of Assist Ultra J8 and copy stock boot image file to your desktop.
2. It is the time to download Magisk Manager v7.5.1 apk for J8.
3. It is essential to install USB driver on desktop for Assist Ultra J8.
4. It is essential to activate USB debugging on J8.
5. It is essential to activate OEM Unlock on J8.
6. It is the time to attach your J8 with desktop.
7. It is the time to transfer Boot img file to J8.
8. It is essential to install Magisk Manager v7.5.1 on J8.
9. It is the time to start Magisk Manager v7.5.1 on J8 and choose Patch Boot Image File option to create the magisk_patched Boot Image File.
10. It is essential to select the stock boot img file that you have transferred to your J8.
11. It is the time to copy the magisk_patched Boot Image File from J8 to your desktop.
12. It is essential to put Assist Ultra J8 into fastboot mode.
13. It is the time to install magisk patched Boot Image File on J8 using the following command.
fastboot flash boot /path/to/magisk_patched.img
14. It is essential to reboot J8.
You have successfully rooted Assist Ultra J8. Oh yes, If you are experiencing any difficulty while rooting Assist Ultra J8 using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding Assist Ultra J8. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in rooting your Assist Ultra J8.