Today, Androidbiits.com will share an outstanding news with Asus Transformer Pad TF701T owners. According to XDA Member AmauryRR, TWRP 3.2.1-0 Recovery is available for Asus Transformer Pad TF701T. You can use this TWRP 3.2.1-0 and Magisk v16.4 to root Transformer Pad TF701T. Are you wondering how to root Asus Transformer Pad TF701T? Don’t worry, Androidbiits.com is here to help you in rooting Transformer Pad TF701T. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for rooting Asus ZenWatch 3 WI503Q (swift). Now, Androidbiits.com will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to root Transformer Pad TF701T. Isn’t it thrilling? You should note that I’ll take the help of TWRP 3.2.1-0 Recovery and Magisk v16.4 for rooting Transformer Pad TF701T. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can root Asus Transformer Pad TF701T.
I am expecting that you will be able to root Transformer Pad TF701T using TWRP 3.2.1-0 Recovery and Magisk v16.4 without experiencing problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Transformer Pad TF701T may lose warranty after being rooted. Dear TF701T owner, this method will remove the factory restrictions of Transformer Pad TF701T. It will let you enjoy many Custom ROMs on Transformer Pad TF701T. This method will also let you enjoy many other benefits on TF701T.
You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before rooting Transformer Pad TF701T using TWRP 3.2.1-0 Recovery and Magisk v16.4, because there is a possibility of losing all documents from Transformer Pad TF701T. If you are a big fan of Custom ROM and planning to install it on your Transformer Pad TF701T, then you must be eagerly waiting to root your TF701T.
Below are the steps using which you can root Transformer Pad TF701T. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if Transformer Pad TF701T got broken while being rooted using TWRP 3.2.1-0 Recovery and Magisk v16.4. Transformer Pad TF701T battery must be above 82 percentage before following the rooting steps.
How to Root Asus Transformer Pad TF701T Easily [Simple Steps]
1. It is essential to download TWRP 3.2.1-0 Recovery for Asus Transformer Pad TF701T on your desktop.
2. It is the time to download Magisk v16.4 for TF701T.
3. It is essential to install USB driver on desktop for your TF701T.
4. It is essential to activate USB debugging on your TF701T.
5. It is essential to activate OEM Unlock on your TF701T.
6. It is the time to attach your TF701T with desktop.
7. It is the time to transfer Magisk v16.4 to your TF701T.
8. It is essential to put Asus Transformer Pad TF701T into fastboot mode.
9. It is the time to install TWRP 3.2.1-0 Recovery on your TF701T.
10. It is the time to put Asus Transformer Pad TF701T into Recovery mode.
11. It is the time to install Magisk v16.4 on TF701T in Recovery mode.
You have successfully rooted Transformer Pad TF701T. Oh yes, If you are experiencing any difficulty while rooting Transformer Pad TF701T using TWRP 3.2.1-0 Recovery and Magisk v16.4, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding Transformer Pad TF701T. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in rooting your TF701T.