Today, Androidbiits.com will share a tremendous news with Beneve M1031G owners. If you have managed to unlock bootloader of Beneve M1031G, then you can install Magisk on Beneve M1031G by patching its stock boot image using Magisk Manager v7.5.1. According to XDA Developer topjohnwu, installing Magisk on Android smartphone will give root. So you can root Beneve M1031G by installing Magisk. If you have successfully unlocked Beneve M1031G bootloader, then Androidbiits.com will help you in rooting Beneve M1031G using patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1. You can use Magisk Manager v7.5.1 to patch boot image of Beneve M1031G. Magisk Manager v7.5.1 is developed by topjohnwu. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for rooting Kruger&Matz Move 8 Mini. Now, Androidbiits.com will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to root Beneve M1031G. Isn’t it thrilling? You should note that I’ll take the help of Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1 for rooting Beneve M1031G. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can root Beneve M1031G.
I am expecting that you will be able to root Beneve M1031G using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1 without experiencing problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Beneve M1031G may lose warranty after being rooted. Dear M1031G owner, this method will remove the factory restrictions of Beneve M1031G. It will let you enjoy many Custom ROMs on Beneve M1031G. This method will also let you enjoy many other benefits on M1031G.
You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before rooting Beneve M1031G using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1, because there is a possibility of losing all documents from Beneve M1031G. If you are a big fan of Custom ROM and planning to install it on your Beneve M1031G, then you must be eagerly waiting to root your M1031G.
Below are the steps using which you can root Beneve M1031G. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if Beneve M1031G got broken while being rooted using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1. Beneve M1031G battery must be above 82 percentage before following the rooting steps. You must unlock Beneve M1031G bootloader before following these steps. You will not be able to root Beneve M1031G without unlocking its bootloader.
How to Root Beneve M1031G Easily [Simple Steps]
1. It is essential to extract OEM provided stock firmware factory image of Beneve M1031G and copy stock boot image file to your desktop.
2. It is the time to download Magisk Manager v7.5.1 apk for M1031G.
3. It is essential to install USB driver on desktop for Beneve M1031G.
4. It is essential to activate USB debugging on M1031G.
5. It is essential to activate OEM Unlock on M1031G.
6. It is the time to attach your M1031G with desktop.
7. It is the time to transfer Boot img file to M1031G.
8. It is essential to install Magisk Manager v7.5.1 on M1031G.
9. It is the time to start Magisk Manager v7.5.1 on M1031G and choose Patch Boot Image File option to create the magisk_patched Boot Image File.
10. It is essential to select the stock boot img file that you have transferred to your M1031G.
11. It is the time to copy the magisk_patched Boot Image File from M1031G to your desktop.
12. It is essential to put Beneve M1031G into fastboot mode.
13. It is the time to install magisk patched Boot Image File on M1031G using the following command.
fastboot flash boot /path/to/magisk_patched.img
14. It is essential to reboot M1031G.
You have successfully rooted Beneve M1031G. Oh yes, If you are experiencing any difficulty while rooting Beneve M1031G using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding Beneve M1031G. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in rooting your Beneve M1031G.