Today, Androidbiits.com will share a tremendous news with Blackview A60 Pro GE8300 owners. If you have managed to unlock bootloader of Blackview A60 Pro GE8300, then you can install Magisk on A60 Pro GE8300 by patching its stock boot image using Magisk Manager v7.5.1. According to XDA Developer topjohnwu, installing Magisk on Android smartphone will give root. So you can root A60 Pro GE8300 by installing Magisk. If you have successfully unlocked A60 Pro GE8300 bootloader, then Androidbiits.com will help you in rooting A60 Pro GE8300 using patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1. You can use Magisk Manager v7.5.1 to patch boot image of A60 Pro GE8300. Magisk Manager v7.5.1 is developed by topjohnwu. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for rooting Digma Citi Octa 70 CS7217PL. Now, Androidbiits.com will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to root A60 Pro GE8300. Isn’t it thrilling? You should note that I’ll take the help of Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1 for rooting A60 Pro GE8300. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can root Blackview A60 Pro GE8300.
I am expecting that you will be able to root A60 Pro GE8300 using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1 without experiencing problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. A60 Pro GE8300 may lose warranty after being rooted. Dear A60 Pro owner, this method will remove the factory restrictions of A60 Pro GE8300. It will let you enjoy many Custom ROMs on A60 Pro. This method will also let you enjoy many other benefits on A60 Pro.
You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before rooting A60 Pro GE8300 using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1, because there is a possibility of losing all documents from A60 Pro GE8300. If you are a big fan of Custom ROM and planning to install it on your A60 Pro GE8300, then you must be eagerly waiting to root your A60 Pro.
Below are the steps using which you can root A60 Pro GE8300. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if A60 Pro GE8300 got broken while being rooted using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1. A60 Pro GE8300 battery must be above 84 percentage before following the rooting steps. You must unlock A60 Pro GE8300 before following these steps. You will not be able to root A60 Pro GE8300 without unlocking its bootloader.
How to Root Blackview A60 Pro GE8300 Easily [Simple Steps]
1. It is essential to extract OEM provided stock firmware factory image of Blackview A60 Pro GE8300 and copy stock boot image file to your desktop.
2. It is the time to download Magisk Manager v7.5.1 apk for A60 Pro.
3. It is essential to install USB driver on desktop for Blackview A60 Pro GE8300.
4. It is essential to activate USB debugging on A60 Pro.
5. It is essential to activate OEM Unlock on A60 Pro.
6. It is the time to attach your A60 Pro with desktop.
7. It is the time to transfer Boot img file to A60 Pro.
8. It is essential to install Magisk Manager v7.5.1 on A60 Pro.
9. It is the time to start Magisk Manager v7.5.1 on A60 Pro and choose Patch Boot Image File option to create the magisk_patched Boot Image File.
10. It is essential to select the stock boot img file that you have transferred to your A60 Pro.
11. It is the time to copy the magisk_patched Boot Image File from A60 Pro to your desktop.
12. It is essential to put Blackview A60 Pro GE8300 into fastboot mode.
13. It is the time to install magisk patched Boot Image File on A60 Pro using the following command.
fastboot flash boot /path/to/magisk_patched.img
14. It is essential to reboot A60 Pro.
You have successfully rooted A60 Pro GE8300. Oh yes, If you are experiencing any difficulty while rooting A60 Pro GE8300 using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding A60 Pro GE8300. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in rooting your A60 Pro.