Today, Androidbiits.com will share a glorious news with Blackview A80 Pro MT6757T owners. If you have managed to unlock bootloader of Blackview A80 Pro MT6757T, then you can install Magisk on A80 Pro MT6757T by patching its stock boot image using Magisk Manager v7.5.1. According to XDA Developer topjohnwu, installing Magisk on Android smartphone will give root. So you can root A80 Pro MT6757T by installing Magisk. If you have successfully unlocked A80 Pro MT6757T bootloader, then Androidbiits.com will help you in rooting A80 Pro MT6757T using patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1. You can use Magisk Manager v7.5.1 to patch boot image of A80 Pro MT6757T. Magisk Manager v7.5.1 is developed by topjohnwu. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for rooting Masstel Tab8 Plus. Now, Androidbiits.com will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to root A80 Pro MT6757T. Isn’t it thrilling? You should note that I’ll take the help of Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1 for rooting A80 Pro MT6757T. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can root Blackview A80 Pro MT6757T.
I am expecting that you will be able to root A80 Pro MT6757T using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1 without experiencing problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. A80 Pro MT6757T may lose warranty after being rooted. Dear A80 Pro owner, this method will remove the factory restrictions of A80 Pro MT6757T. It will let you enjoy many Custom ROMs on A80 Pro MT6757T. This method will also let you enjoy many other benefits on A80 Pro.
You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before rooting A80 Pro MT6757T using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1, because there is a possibility of losing all documents from A80 Pro MT6757T. If you are a big fan of Custom ROM and planning to install it on your A80 Pro MT6757T, then you must be eagerly waiting to root your A80 Pro.
Below are the steps using which you can root A80 Pro MT6757T. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if A80 Pro MT6757T got broken while being rooted using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1. A80 Pro MT6757T battery must be above 84 percentage before following the rooting steps. You must unlock A80 Pro MT6757T before following these steps. You will not be able to root A80 Pro MT6757T without unlocking its bootloader.
How to Root Blackview A80 Pro MT6757T Easily [Simple Steps]
1. It is essential to extract OEM provided stock firmware factory image of Blackview A80 Pro MT6757T and copy stock boot image file to your desktop.
2. It is the time to download Magisk Manager v7.5.1 apk for A80 Pro.
3. It is essential to install USB driver on desktop for Blackview A80 Pro MT6757T.
4. It is essential to activate USB debugging on A80 Pro.
5. It is essential to activate OEM Unlock on A80 Pro.
6. It is the time to attach your A80 Pro with desktop.
7. It is the time to transfer Boot img file to A80 Pro.
8. It is essential to install Magisk Manager v7.5.1 on A80 Pro.
9. It is the time to start Magisk Manager v7.5.1 on A80 Pro and choose Patch Boot Image File option to create the magisk_patched Boot Image File.
10. It is essential to select the stock boot img file that you have transferred to your A80 Pro.
11. It is the time to copy the magisk_patched Boot Image File from A80 Pro to your desktop.
12. It is essential to put Blackview A80 Pro MT6757T into fastboot mode.
13. It is the time to install magisk patched Boot Image File on A80 Pro using the following command.
fastboot flash boot /path/to/magisk_patched.img
14. It is essential to reboot A80 Pro.
You have successfully rooted A80 Pro MT6757T. Oh yes, If you are experiencing any difficulty while rooting A80 Pro MT6757T using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding A80 Pro MT6757T. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in rooting your A80 Pro.