Today, Androidbiits.com will share a tremendous news with Cricket Core Prime SM-G360AZ owners. According to XDA Member wally86, Cricket Samsung Galaxy Core Prime SM-G360AZ can be rooted using KingRoot v5.3.7. Are you wondering how to root Cricket Core Prime SM-G360AZ? Don’t worry, Androidbiits.com is here to help you in rooting Cricket Core Prime SM-G360AZ. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for rooting Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime VE SM-G531H. Now, Androidbiits.com will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to root Cricket Core Prime SM-G360AZ. Isn’t it thrilling? You should note that I’ll take the help of KingRoot v5.3.7 for rooting Cricket Core Prime SM-G360AZ. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can root Cricket Samsung Galaxy Core Prime SM-G360AZ.
I am expecting that you will be able to root Cricket Core Prime SM-G360AZ using KingRoot v5.3.7 without experiencing problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Cricket Core Prime SM-G360AZ may lose warranty after being rooted. Dear SM-G360AZ owner, this method will remove the factory restrictions of Cricket Core Prime SM-G360AZ. It will let you enjoy many Custom ROMs on Cricket Core Prime SM-G360AZ. This method will also let you enjoy many other benefits on SM-G360AZ.
You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before rooting Cricket Core Prime SM-G360AZ using KingRoot v5.3.7, because there is a possibility of losing all documents from Cricket Core Prime SM-G360AZ. If you are a big fan of Custom ROM and planning to install it on your Cricket Core Prime SM-G360AZ, then you must be eagerly waiting to root your SM-G360AZ.
Below are the steps using which you can root Cricket Core Prime SM-G360AZ. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if Cricket Core Prime SM-G360AZ got broken while being rooted using KingRoot v5.3.7. Cricket Core Prime SM-G360AZ battery must be above 84 percentage before following the rooting steps.
How to Root Cricket Samsung Galaxy Core Prime SM-G360AZ Easily [Simple Steps]
1. It is the time to download KingRoot v5.3.7 apk file on your Cricket Samsung Galaxy Core Prime SM-G360AZ.
2. It is essential to activate installation from “Unknown sources” on SM-G360AZ.
3. It is the time to install KingRoot v5.3.7 apk on SM-G360AZ.
4. It is essential to open KingRoot v5.3.7 apk on your SM-G360AZ after installing it.
5. It is the time to select “TRY TO ROOT” button on SM-G360AZ to start the rooting process.
6. It is essential to wait until SM-G360AZ reboots.
7. Your SM-G360AZ will be rooted automatically after a few minutes.
8. You will be able see “Root Successfully” message on your SM-G360AZ screen after successful completion of rooting process.
9. It is essential to download Root Checker app from Play Store on SM-G360AZ.
10. It is the time to install Root Checker app on SM-G360AZ.
11. You can check root after installing Root Checker app on your SM-G360AZ.
You have successfully rooted Cricket Core Prime SM-G360AZ. Oh yes, If you are experiencing any difficulty while rooting Cricket Core Prime SM-G360AZ using KingRoot v5.3.7, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding Cricket Core Prime SM-G360AZ. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in rooting your SM-G360AZ. [Source]