Today, Androidbiits.com will share a tremendous news with Gome Fenmmy Note owners. If you have managed to unlock bootloader of Gome Fenmmy Note, then you can install Magisk on Gome Fenmmy by patching its stock boot image using Magisk Manager v7.5.1. According to XDA Developer topjohnwu, installing Magisk on Android smartphone will give root. So you can root Gome Fenmmy Note by installing Magisk. If you have successfully unlocked Gome Fenmmy Note bootloader, then Androidbiits.com will help you in rooting Gome Fenmmy Note using patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1. You can use Magisk Manager v7.5.1 to patch boot image of Gome Fenmmy Note. Magisk Manager v7.5.1 is developed by topjohnwu. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for rooting Plan Ceibal U800B. Now, Androidbiits.com will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to root Gome Fenmmy Note. Isn’t it thrilling? You should note that I’ll take the help of Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1 for rooting Gome Fenmmy Note. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can root Gome Fenmmy Note.
I am expecting that you will be able to root Gome Fenmmy Note using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1 without experiencing problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Gome Fenmmy Note may lose warranty after being rooted. Dear Fenmmy owner, this method will remove the factory restrictions of Gome Fenmmy. It will let you enjoy many Custom ROMs on Fenmmy. This method will also let you enjoy many other benefits on Fenmmy.
You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before rooting Gome Fenmmy Note using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1, because there is a possibility of losing all documents from Gome Fenmmy Note. If you are a big fan of Custom ROM and planning to install it on your Gome Fenmmy Note, then you must be eagerly waiting to root your Fenmmy.
Below are the steps using which you can root Gome Fenmmy Note. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if Gome Fenmmy Note got broken while being rooted using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1. Gome Fenmmy Note battery must be above 84 percentage before following the rooting steps. You must unlock Gome Fenmmy Note before following these steps. You will not be able to root Gome Fenmmy Note without unlocking its bootloader.
How to Root Gome Fenmmy Note Easily [Simple Steps]
1. It is essential to extract OEM provided stock firmware factory image of Gome Fenmmy Note and copy stock boot image file to your desktop.
2. It is the time to download Magisk Manager v7.5.1 apk for Fenmmy.
3. It is essential to install USB driver on desktop for Gome Fenmmy Note.
4. It is essential to activate USB debugging on Fenmmy.
5. It is essential to activate OEM Unlock on Fenmmy.
6. It is the time to attach your Fenmmy with desktop.
7. It is the time to transfer Boot img file to Fenmmy.
8. It is essential to install Magisk Manager v7.5.1 on Fenmmy.
9. It is the time to start Magisk Manager v7.5.1 on Fenmmy and choose Patch Boot Image File option to create the magisk_patched Boot Image File.
10. It is essential to select the stock boot img file that you have transferred to your Fenmmy.
11. It is the time to copy the magisk_patched Boot Image File from Fenmmy to your desktop.
12. It is essential to put Gome Fenmmy Note into fastboot mode.
13. It is the time to install magisk patched Boot Image File on Fenmmy using the following command.
fastboot flash boot /path/to/magisk_patched.img
14. It is essential to reboot Fenmmy.
You have successfully rooted Gome Fenmmy Note. Oh yes, If you are experiencing any difficulty while rooting Gome Fenmmy Note using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding Gome Fenmmy Note. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in rooting your Gome Fenmmy Note.