Today, Androidbiits.com will share a tremendous news with Hyundai Eternity G25 owners. If you have managed to unlock bootloader of Hyundai Eternity G25, then you can install Magisk on Eternity G25 by patching its stock boot image using Magisk Manager v7.5.1. According to XDA Developer topjohnwu, installing Magisk on Android smartphone will give root. So you can root Hyundai Eternity G25 by installing Magisk. If you have successfully unlocked Hyundai Eternity G25 bootloader, then Androidbiits.com will help you in rooting Hyundai Eternity G25 using patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1. You can use Magisk Manager v7.5.1 to patch boot image of Eternity G25. Magisk Manager v7.5.1 is developed by topjohnwu. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for rooting Cherry Mobile Flare P3 Plus. Now, Androidbiits.com will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to root Hyundai Eternity G25. Isn’t it thrilling? You should note that I’ll take the help of Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1 for rooting Hyundai Eternity G25. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can root Hyundai Eternity G25.
I am expecting that you will be able to root Hyundai Eternity G25 using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1 without experiencing problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Hyundai Eternity G25 may lose warranty after being rooted. Dear G25 owner, this method will remove the factory restrictions of Eternity G25. It will let you enjoy many Custom ROMs on G25. This method will also let you enjoy many other benefits on G25.
You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before rooting Hyundai Eternity G25 using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1, because there is a possibility of losing all documents from Hyundai Eternity G25. If you are a big fan of Custom ROM and planning to install it on your Hyundai Eternity G25, then you must be eagerly waiting to root your G25.
Below are the steps using which you can root Hyundai Eternity G25. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if Hyundai Eternity G25 got broken while being rooted using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1. Eternity G25 battery must be above 84 percentage before following the rooting steps. You must unlock Eternity G25 bootloader before following these steps. You will not be able to root Eternity G25 without unlocking its bootloader.
How to Root Hyundai Eternity G25 Easily [Simple Steps]
1. It is essential to extract OEM provided stock firmware factory image of Hyundai Eternity G25 and copy stock boot image file to your desktop.
2. It is the time to download Magisk Manager v7.5.1 apk for G25.
3. It is essential to install USB driver on desktop for Hyundai Eternity G25.
4. It is essential to activate USB debugging on G25.
5. It is essential to activate OEM Unlock on G25.
6. It is the time to attach your G25 with desktop.
7. It is the time to transfer Boot img file to G25.
8. It is essential to install Magisk Manager v7.5.1 on G25.
9. It is the time to start Magisk Manager v7.5.1 on G25 and choose Patch Boot Image File option to create the magisk_patched Boot Image File.
10. It is essential to select the stock boot img file that you have transferred to your G25.
11. It is the time to copy the magisk_patched Boot Image File from G25 to your desktop.
12. It is essential to put Hyundai Eternity G25 into fastboot mode.
13. It is the time to install magisk patched Boot Image File on G25 using the following command.
fastboot flash boot /path/to/magisk_patched.img
14. It is essential to reboot G25.
You have successfully rooted Hyundai Eternity G25. Oh yes, If you are experiencing any difficulty while rooting Hyundai Eternity G25 using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding Hyundai Eternity G25. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in rooting your Eternity G25.