Today, Androidbiits.com will share a glorious news with iHunt Titan P11000 Pro owners. If you have managed to unlock bootloader of iHunt Titan P11000 Pro, then you can install Magisk on Uneone SD60 by patching its stock boot image using Magisk Manager v7.5.1. According to XDA Developer topjohnwu, installing Magisk on Android smartphone will give root. So you can root Titan P11000 Pro by installing Magisk. If you have successfully unlocked Titan P11000 Pro bootloader, then Androidbiits.com will help you in rooting Titan P11000 Pro using patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1. You can use Magisk Manager v7.5.1 to patch boot image of Titan P11000 Pro. Magisk Manager v7.5.1 is developed by topjohnwu. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for rooting Uneone SD60 Telcel. Now, Androidbiits.com will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to root Titan P11000 Pro. Isn’t it thrilling? You should note that I’ll take the help of Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1 for rooting Titan P11000 Pro. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can root iHunt Titan P11000 Pro.
I am expecting that you will be able to root Titan P11000 Pro using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1 without experiencing problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Titan P11000 Pro may lose warranty after being rooted. Dear P11000 owner, this method will remove the factory restrictions of Titan P11000 Pro. It will let you enjoy many Custom ROMs on P11000 Pro. This method will also let you enjoy many other benefits on P11000.
You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before rooting Titan P11000 Pro using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1, because there is a possibility of losing all documents from Titan P11000 Pro. If you are a big fan of Custom ROM and planning to install it on your Titan P11000 Pro, then you must be eagerly waiting to root your P11000.
Below are the steps using which you can root Titan P11000 Pro. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if Titan P11000 Pro got broken while being rooted using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1. Titan P11000 Pro battery must be above 82 percentage before following the rooting steps. You must unlock Titan P11000 Pro before following these steps. You will not be able to root Titan P11000 Pro without unlocking its bootloader.
How to Root iHunt Titan P11000 Pro Easily [Simple Steps]
1. It is essential to extract OEM provided stock firmware factory image of iHunt Titan P11000 Pro and copy stock boot image file to your desktop.
2. It is the time to download Magisk Manager v7.5.1 apk for P11000.
3. It is essential to install USB driver on desktop for iHunt Titan P11000 Pro.
4. It is essential to activate USB debugging on P11000.
5. It is essential to activate OEM Unlock on P11000.
6. It is the time to attach your P11000 with desktop.
7. It is the time to transfer Boot img file to P11000.
8. It is essential to install Magisk Manager v7.5.1 on P11000.
9. It is the time to start Magisk Manager v7.5.1 on P11000 and choose Patch Boot Image File option to create the magisk_patched Boot Image File.
10. It is essential to select the stock boot img file that you have transferred to your P11000.
11. It is the time to copy the magisk_patched Boot Image File from P11000 to your desktop.
12. It is essential to put iHunt Titan P11000 Pro into fastboot mode.
13. It is the time to install magisk patched Boot Image File on P11000 using the following command.
fastboot flash boot /path/to/magisk_patched.img
14. It is essential to reboot P11000.
You have successfully rooted Titan P11000 Pro. Oh yes, If you are experiencing any difficulty while rooting Titan P11000 Pro using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding Titan P11000 Pro. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in rooting your Titan P11000 Pro.