Today, Androidbiits.com will share a tremendous news with Lenovo S5 Pro L78071 owners. If you have managed to unlock bootloader of Lenovo S5 Pro L78071, then you can install Magisk on S5 Pro L78071 by patching its stock boot image using Magisk Manager v7.3.2. According to XDA Developer topjohnwu, installing Magisk on Android smartphone will give root. So you can root S5 Pro L78071 by installing Magisk. If you have successfully unlocked S5 Pro L78071 bootloader, then Androidbiits.com will help you in rooting S5 Pro L78071 using patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.3.2. You can use Magisk Manager v7.3.2 to patch boot image of S5 Pro L78071. Magisk Manager v7.3.2 is developed by topjohnwu. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for rooting Lenovo Z6 L78121 (Adreno 618). Now, Androidbiits.com will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to root S5 Pro L78071. Isn’t it thrilling? You should note that I’ll take the help of Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.3.2 for rooting S5 Pro L78071. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can root Lenovo S5 Pro L78071.
I am expecting that you will be able to root S5 Pro L78071 using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.3.2 without experiencing problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. S5 Pro L78071 may lose warranty after being rooted. Dear L78071 owner, this method will remove the factory restrictions of S5 Pro L78071. It will let you enjoy many Custom ROMs on S5 Pro L78071. This method will also let you enjoy many other benefits on L78071.
You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before rooting S5 Pro L78071 using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.3.2, because there is a possibility of losing all documents from S5 Pro L78071. If you are a big fan of Custom ROM and planning to install it on your S5 Pro L78071, then you must be eagerly waiting to root your L78071.
Below are the steps using which you can root S5 Pro L78071. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if S5 Pro L78071 got broken while being rooted using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.3.2. S5 Pro L78071 battery must be above 82 percentage before following the rooting steps. You must unlock S5 Pro L78071 bootloader before following these steps. You will not be able to root S5 Pro L78071 without unlocking its bootloader.
How to Root Lenovo S5 Pro L78071 Easily [Simple Steps]
1. It is essential to extract OEM provided factory image of Lenovo S5 Pro L78071 and copy stock boot image file to your desktop.
2. It is the time to download Magisk Manager v7.3.2 apk for Lenovo S5 Pro L78071.
3. It is essential to install USB driver on desktop for L78071.
4. It is essential to activate USB debugging on L78071.
5. It is essential to activate OEM Unlock on L78071.
6. It is the time to attach your L78071 with desktop.
7. It is the time to transfer Boot img file to L78071.
8. It is essential to install Magisk Manager v7.3.2 on L78071.
9. It is the time to start Magisk Manager v7.3.2 on L78071 and choose Patch Boot Image File option to create the magisk_patched Boot Image File.
10. It is essential to select the stock boot img file that you have transferred to your L78071.
11. It is the time to copy the magisk_patched Boot Image File from L78071 to your desktop.
12. It is essential to put Lenovo S5 Pro L78071 into fastboot mode.
13. It is the time to install magisk patched Boot Image File on L78071 using the following command.
fastboot flash boot /path/to/magisk_patched.img
14. It is essential to reboot L78071.
You have successfully rooted S5 Pro L78071. Oh yes, If you are experiencing any difficulty while rooting S5 Pro L78071 using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.3.2, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding S5 Pro L78071. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in rooting your L78071.