Today, Androidbiits.com will share an outstanding news with LG L Series III L30 D120 owners. XDA Member Kingxteam has found a method to root LG L Series III L30 D120 using KingRoot v5.3.0. Are you wondering how to root LG L30 D120? Don’t worry, Androidbiits.com is here to help you in rooting L Series III L30 D120. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for rooting LG L20 Triple D107. Now, Androidbiits.com will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to root L Series III L30 D120. Isn’t it thrilling? You should note that I’ll take the help of KingRoot v5.3.0 for rooting L30 D120. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can root LG L Series III L30 D120.
I am expecting that you will be able to root L Series III L30 D120 using KingRoot v5.3.0 without experiencing problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. L Series III L30 D120 may lose warranty after being rooted. Dear D120 owner, this method will remove the factory restrictions of L Series III L30 D120. It will let you enjoy many Custom ROMs on L30 D120. This method will also let you enjoy many other benefits on D120.
You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before rooting L Series III L30 D120 using KingRoot v5.3.0, because there is a possibility of losing all documents from L Series III L30 D120. If you are a big fan of Custom ROM and planning to install it on your L30 D120, then you must be eagerly waiting to root your D120.
Below are the steps using which you can root L Series III L30 D120. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if L Series III L30 D120 got broken while being rooted using KingRoot v5.3.0. L30 D120 battery must be above 84 percentage before following the rooting steps.
How to Root LG L Series III L30 D120 Easily [Simple Steps]
1. It is the time to download KingRoot v5.3.0 apk file on your LG L Series III L30 D120.
2. It is essential to activate installation from “Unknown sources” on D120.
3. It is the time to install KingRoot v5.3.0 apk on D120.
4. It is essential to open KingRoot v5.3.0 apk on D120 after installing it.
5. It is the time to select “TRY TO ROOT” button on D120 to start the rooting process.
6. It is essential to wait until your D120 reboots.
7. Your D120 will be rooted automatically after a few minutes.
8. You will be able see “Root Successfully” message on your D120 screen after successful completion of rooting process.
9. It is essential to download Root Checker app from Play Store on D120.
10. It is the time to install Root Checker app on LG L Series III L30 D120.
11. You can check root after installing Root Checker app on your D120.
You have successfully rooted L Series III L30 D120. Oh yes, If you are experiencing any difficulty while rooting L Series III L30 D120 using KingRoot v5.3.0, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding L Series III L30 D120. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in rooting your D120. [Source]