Today, Androidbiits.com will share a tremendous news with LG Wine Smart D486 owners. XDA Member Kingxteam has found a method to root LG Wine Smart D486 using KingRoot v5.3.0. Are you wondering how to root LG Wine Smart D486? Don’t worry, Androidbiits.com is here to help you in rooting Wine Smart D486. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for rooting LG Optimus L90 D400. Now, Androidbiits.com will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to root Wine Smart D486. Isn’t it thrilling? You should note that I’ll take the help of KingRoot v5.3.0 for rooting Wine Smart D486. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can root LG Wine Smart D486.
I am expecting that you will be able to root Wine Smart D486 using KingRoot v5.3.0 without experiencing problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Wine Smart D486 may lose warranty after being rooted. Dear D486 owner, this method will remove the factory restrictions of Wine Smart D486. It will let you enjoy many Custom ROMs on Wine Smart D486. This method will also let you enjoy many other benefits on D486.
You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before rooting Wine Smart D486 using KingRoot v5.3.0, because there is a possibility of losing all documents from Wine Smart D486. If you are a big fan of Custom ROM and planning to install it on your Wine Smart D486, then you must be eagerly waiting to root your D486.
Below are the steps using which you can root Wine Smart D486. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if Wine Smart D486 got broken while being rooted using KingRoot v5.3.0. Wine Smart D486 battery must be above 84 percentage before following the rooting steps.
How to Root LG Wine Smart D486 Easily [Simple Steps]
1. It is the time to download KingRoot v5.3.0 apk file on your LG Wine Smart D486.
2. It is essential to activate installation from “Unknown sources” on D486.
3. It is the time to install KingRoot v5.3.0 apk on D486.
4. It is essential to open KingRoot v5.3.0 apk on D486 after installing it.
5. It is the time to select “TRY TO ROOT” button on D486 to start the rooting process.
6. It is essential to wait until D486 reboots.
7. Your D486 will be rooted automatically after a few minutes.
8. You will be able see “Root Successfully” message on your D486 screen after successful completion of rooting process.
9. It is essential to download Root Checker app from Play Store on D486.
10. It is the time to install Root Checker app on LG Wine Smart D486.
11. You can check root after installing Root Checker app on your D486.
You have successfully rooted Wine Smart D486. Oh yes, If you are experiencing any difficulty while rooting Wine Smart D486 using KingRoot v5.3.0, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding Wine Smart D486. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in rooting your Wine Smart D486. [Source]