Today, Androidbiits.com will share a tremendous news with Maxvi MS531 Vega owners. If you have managed to unlock bootloader of Maxvi MS531 Vega, then you can install Magisk on Maxvi MS531 Vega by patching its stock boot image using Magisk Manager v7.5.1. According to XDA Developer topjohnwu, installing Magisk on Android smartphone will give root. So you can root Maxvi MS531 Vega by installing Magisk. If you have successfully unlocked Maxvi MS531 Vega bootloader, then Androidbiits.com will help you in rooting Maxvi MS531 Vega using patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1. You can use Magisk Manager v7.5.1 to patch boot image of Maxvi MS531 Vega. Magisk Manager v7.5.1 is developed by topjohnwu. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for rooting Digma Plane 1585S 4G PS1202PL. Now, Androidbiits.com will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to root Maxvi MS531 Vega. Isn’t it thrilling? You should note that I’ll take the help of Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1 for rooting Maxvi MS531 Vega. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can root Maxvi MS531 Vega.
I am expecting that you will be able to root Maxvi MS531 Vega using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1 without experiencing problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Maxvi MS531 Vega may lose warranty after being rooted. Dear MS531 owner, this method will remove the factory restrictions of Maxvi MS531 Vega. It will let you enjoy many Custom ROMs on MS531 Vega. This method will also let you enjoy many other benefits on MS531.
You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before rooting Maxvi MS531 Vega using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1, because there is a possibility of losing all documents from Maxvi MS531 Vega. If you are a big fan of Custom ROM and planning to install it on your Maxvi MS531 Vega, then you must be eagerly waiting to root your MS531.
Below are the steps using which you can root Maxvi MS531 Vega. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if Maxvi MS531 Vega got broken while being rooted using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1. Maxvi MS531 Vega battery must be above 84 percentage before following the rooting steps. You must unlock Maxvi MS531 Vega before following these steps. You will not be able to root Maxvi MS531 Vega without unlocking its bootloader.
How to Root Maxvi MS531 Vega Easily [Simple Steps]
1. It is essential to extract OEM provided stock firmware factory image of Maxvi MS531 Vega and copy stock boot image file to your desktop.
2. It is the time to download Magisk Manager v7.5.1 apk for MS531.
3. It is essential to install USB driver on desktop for Maxvi MS531 Vega.
4. It is essential to activate USB debugging on MS531.
5. It is essential to activate OEM Unlock on MS531.
6. It is the time to attach your MS531 with desktop.
7. It is the time to transfer Boot img file to MS531.
8. It is essential to install Magisk Manager v7.5.1 on MS531.
9. It is the time to start Magisk Manager v7.5.1 on MS531 and choose Patch Boot Image File option to create the magisk_patched Boot Image File.
10. It is essential to select the stock boot img file that you have transferred to your MS531.
11. It is the time to copy the magisk_patched Boot Image File from MS531 to your desktop.
12. It is essential to put Maxvi MS531 Vega into fastboot mode.
13. It is the time to install magisk patched Boot Image File on MS531 using the following command.
fastboot flash boot /path/to/magisk_patched.img
14. It is essential to reboot MS531.
You have successfully rooted Maxvi MS531 Vega. Oh yes, If you are experiencing any difficulty while rooting Maxvi MS531 Vega using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding Maxvi MS531 Vega. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in rooting your Maxvi MS531 Vega.