Today, Androidbiits.com will share a tremendous news with Meizu M8 M813H M1813 owners. If you have managed to unlock bootloader of Meizu M8 M813H M1813, then you can install Magisk on M8 M813H M1813 by patching its stock boot image using Magisk Manager v7.3.2. According to XDA Developer topjohnwu, installing Magisk on Android smartphone will give root. So you can root M8 M813H M1813 by installing Magisk. If you have successfully unlocked M8 M813H M1813 bootloader, then Androidbiits.com will help you in rooting M8 M813H M1813 using patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.3.2. You can use Magisk Manager v7.3.2 to patch boot image of M8 M813H M1813. Magisk Manager v7.3.2 is developed by topjohnwu. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for rooting Vivo V9 Pro PD1730CF. Now, Androidbiits.com will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to root M8 M813H M1813. Isn’t it thrilling? You should note that I’ll take the help of Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.3.2 for rooting M8 M813H M1813. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can root Meizu M8 M813H M1813.
I am expecting that you will be able to root M8 M813H M1813 using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.3.2 without experiencing problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. M8 M813H M1813 may lose warranty after being rooted. Dear M813H owner, this method will remove the factory restrictions of M8 M813H M1813. It will let you enjoy many Custom ROMs on M8 M813H M1813. This method will also let you enjoy many other benefits on M813H.
You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before rooting M8 M813H M1813 using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.3.2, because there is a possibility of losing all documents from M8 M813H M1813. If you are a big fan of Custom ROM and planning to install it on your M8 M813H M1813, then you must be eagerly waiting to root your M813H.
Below are the steps using which you can root M8 M813H M1813. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if M8 M813H M1813 got broken while being rooted using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.3.2. M8 M813H M1813 battery must be above 82 percentage before following the rooting steps. You must unlock M8 M813H M1813 bootloader before following these steps. You will not be able to root M8 M813H M1813 without unlocking its bootloader.
How to Root Meizu M8 M813H M1813 Easily [Simple Steps]
1. It is essential to extract OEM provided factory image of Meizu M8 M813H M1813 and copy stock boot image file to your desktop.
2. It is the time to download Magisk Manager v7.3.2 apk for Meizu M8 M813H M1813.
3. It is essential to install USB driver on desktop for M813H.
4. It is essential to activate USB debugging on M813H.
5. It is essential to activate OEM Unlock on M813H.
6. It is the time to attach your M813H with desktop.
7. It is the time to transfer Boot img file to M813H.
8. It is essential to install Magisk Manager v7.3.2 on M813H.
9. It is the time to start Magisk Manager v7.3.2 on M813H and choose Patch Boot Image File option to create the magisk_patched Boot Image File.
10. It is essential to select the stock boot img file that you have transferred to your M813H.
11. It is the time to copy the magisk_patched Boot Image File from M813H to your desktop.
12. It is essential to put Meizu M8 M813H M1813 into fastboot mode.
13. It is the time to install magisk patched Boot Image File on M813H using the following command.
fastboot flash boot /path/to/magisk_patched.img
14. It is essential to reboot M813H.
You have successfully rooted M8 M813H M1813. Oh yes, If you are experiencing any difficulty while rooting M8 M813H M1813 using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.3.2, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding M8 M813H M1813. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in rooting your M813H.