Are you wondering how to root Motorola Moto X XT1097? Well, Androidbiits.com will help you in rooting your Motorola Moto X XT1052 on Android 5.0 Lollipop. Today, I am going to talk about the rooting process of Motorola Moto X XT1052. Dear friend, I will take the help of CF-Auto-Root for rooting Moto X XT1052. I have recently posted the step-by-step instructions for rooting Motorola Moto X XT1097. Now I will write the step-by-step instructions using which you can root Motorola Moto X XT1052. Motorola has done a great job by manufacturing Moto X XT1052. One thing I like about XT1052 is its display. Moto X XT1052 comes with a stunning 4.7-inch screen that provides a great visual experience. Motorola Moto X XT1052 not only comes with a stunning display, but also comes with 10 Mega Pixels camera that provides high quality photography experience.
I am hoping that you will be able to root your Motorola Moto X XT1052 without facing any difficulty after reading the steps posted in androidbiits.com. Moto X XT1052 will lose warranty after being rooted on Android 5.0 Lollipop. CF-Auto-Root tool will remove the factory restrictions of Moto X XT1052, so you can install various Custom ROMs on your Moto X XT1052. It will also allow you to enjoy several other benefits on your Motorola Moto X XT1052. My dear friend you must save your documents in a safe place before rooting Motorola Moto X XT1052.
Below are the steps using which you can root your Motorola Moto X XT1052. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your Moto X XT1052 got corrupted while being rooted with the help of CF-Auto-Root. XT1052 battery level must be above 84% before following the rooting steps.
How to Root Motorola Moto X XT1052 on Android 5.0 Lollipop [Tutorial]
1. First you have to download CF-Auto-Root for Moto X XT1052 on your PC.
2. Now you need to put your Moto X XT1052 into boot loader mode using these steps:
- Turn off your Motorola Moto X XT1052.
- Press Moto X XT1052 volume down button and volume up simultaneously.
- Press Moto X XT1052 Power button at the same time while pressing the volume up button and volume down button to put it into boot loader mode.
3. Now you have to connect your Motorola Moto X XT1052 with your PC via USB cable.
4. Now you need to extract the ZIP file of Moto X XT1052 CF-Auto-Root on your computer downloaded in STEP 1.
5. Once you have successfully extracted the Moto X XT1052 CF-Auto-Root ZIP file, then you have to click on “Run.bat” file.
6. Now you need to follow the on-screen instructions carefully.
7. Once you have successfully followed the onscreen instructions, Moto X XT1052 rooting process will be started.
8. Motorola Moto X XT1052 will be restarted after completion of the rooting process.
Now you will need to wait until your Moto X XT1052 restarts. Dear friend, you have successfully rooted Moto X XT1052. If you are experiencing any difficulty while rooting Moto X XT1052, then you can share your difficulty with me in the comment section.