Today, Androidbiits.com will share a tremendous news with Oppo A37F Neo 9 owners. According to XDA Member Yashraj22, TWRP 3.1.1-0 Recovery is available for Oppo A37F Neo 9. You can use this TWRP v3.1.1-0 and Magisk v16.4 to root Oppo A37F. Are you wondering how to root Oppo A37F Neo 9? Don’t worry, Androidbiits.com is here to help you in rooting Oppo A37F Neo 9. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for rooting ALLDOCUBE Cube iPlay10 U83. Now, Androidbiits.com will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to root Oppo A37F Neo 9. Isn’t it thrilling? You should note that I’ll take the help of TWRP v3.1.1-0 Recovery and Magisk v16.4 for rooting Oppo A37F. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can root Oppo A37F Neo 9.
I am expecting that you will be able to root Oppo A37F Neo 9 using TWRP v3.1.1-0 Recovery and Magisk v16.4 without experiencing problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Oppo A37F Neo 9 may lose warranty after being rooted. Dear A37F owner, this method will remove the factory restrictions of Oppo A37F. It will let you enjoy many Custom ROMs on Oppo A37F. This method will also let you enjoy many other benefits on A37F.
You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before rooting Oppo A37F Neo 9 using TWRP v3.1.1-0 Recovery and Magisk v16.4, because there is a possibility of losing all documents from Oppo A37F Neo 9. If you are a big fan of Custom ROM and planning to install it on your Oppo A37F Neo 9, then you must be eagerly waiting to root your A37F.
Below are the steps using which you can root Oppo A37F Neo 9. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if Oppo A37F Neo 9 got broken while being rooted using TWRP v3.1.1-0 Recovery and Magisk v16.4. A37F Neo 9 battery must be above 84 percentage before following the rooting steps.
How to Root Oppo A37F Neo 9 Easily [Simple Steps]
1. It is essential to download TWRP 3.1.1-0 Recovery for Oppo A37F Neo 9 on your desktop.
2. It is the time to download Magisk v16.4 for A37F.
3. It is essential to install USB driver on desktop for A37F.
4. It is essential to activate USB debugging on A37F.
5. It is essential to activate OEM Unlock on A37F.
6. It is the time to attach your A37F with desktop.
7. It is the time to transfer Magisk v16.4 to your A37F.
8. It is essential to put Oppo A37F Neo 9 into fastboot mode.
9. It is the time to install TWRP 3.1.1-0 Recovery on your Oppo A37F Neo 9.
10. It is the time to put Oppo A37F Neo 9 into Recovery mode.
11. It is the time to install Magisk v16.4 on Oppo A37F Neo 9 in Recovery mode.
You have successfully rooted Oppo A37F Neo 9. Oh yes, If you are experiencing any difficulty while rooting Oppo A37F Neo 9 using TWRP v3.1.1-0 Recovery and Magisk v16.4, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding Oppo A37F. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in rooting your Oppo A37F.