Today, Androidbiits.com will share a tremendous news with Oppo F11 Pro CPH1969 owners. If you have managed to unlock bootloader of Oppo F11 Pro CPH1969, then you can install Magisk on F11 Pro CPH1969 by patching its stock boot image using Magisk Manager v7.3.2. According to XDA Developer topjohnwu, installing Magisk on Android smartphone will give root. So you can root F11 Pro CPH1969 by installing Magisk. If you have successfully unlocked F11 Pro CPH1969 bootloader, then Androidbiits.com will help you in rooting F11 Pro CPH1969 using patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.3.2. You can use Magisk Manager v7.3.2 to patch boot image of F11 Pro CPH1969. Magisk Manager v7.3.2 is developed by topjohnwu. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for rooting Meizu X8 M852Q M852H M1852. Now, Androidbiits.com will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to root F11 Pro CPH1969. Isn’t it thrilling? You should note that I’ll take the help of Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.3.2 for rooting F11 Pro CPH1969. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can root Oppo F11 Pro CPH1969.
I am expecting that you will be able to root F11 Pro CPH1969 using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.3.2 without experiencing problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. F11 Pro CPH1969 may lose warranty after being rooted. Dear CPH1969 owner, this method will remove the factory restrictions of F11 Pro CPH1969. It will let you enjoy many Custom ROMs on F11 Pro CPH1969. This method will also let you enjoy many other benefits on CPH1969.
You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before rooting F11 Pro CPH1969 using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.3.2, because there is a possibility of losing all documents from F11 Pro CPH1969. If you are a big fan of Custom ROM and planning to install it on your F11 Pro CPH1969, then you must be eagerly waiting to root your CPH1969.
Below are the steps using which you can root F11 Pro CPH1969. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if F11 Pro CPH1969 got broken while being rooted using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.3.2. F11 Pro CPH1969 battery must be above 84 percentage before following the rooting steps. You must unlock F11 Pro CPH1969 bootloader before following these steps. You will not be able to root F11 Pro CPH1969 without unlocking its bootloader.
How to Root Oppo F11 Pro CPH1969 Easily [Simple Steps]
1. It is essential to extract OEM provided factory image of Oppo F11 Pro CPH1969 and copy stock boot image file to your desktop.
2. It is the time to download Magisk Manager v7.3.2 apk for Oppo F11 Pro CPH1969.
3. It is essential to install USB driver on desktop for CPH1969.
4. It is essential to activate USB debugging on CPH1969.
5. It is essential to activate OEM Unlock on CPH1969.
6. It is the time to attach your CPH1969 with desktop.
7. It is the time to transfer Boot img file to CPH1969.
8. It is essential to install Magisk Manager v7.3.2 on CPH1969.
9. It is the time to start Magisk Manager v7.3.2 on CPH1969 and choose Patch Boot Image File option to create the magisk_patched Boot Image File.
10. It is essential to select the stock boot img file that you have transferred to your CPH1969.
11. It is the time to copy the magisk_patched Boot Image File from CPH1969 to your desktop.
12. It is essential to put Oppo F11 Pro CPH1969 into fastboot mode.
13. It is the time to install magisk patched Boot Image File on CPH1969 using the following command.
fastboot flash boot /path/to/magisk_patched.img
14. It is essential to reboot CPH1969.
You have successfully rooted F11 Pro CPH1969. Oh yes, If you are experiencing any difficulty while rooting F11 Pro CPH1969 using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.3.2, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding F11 Pro CPH1969. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in rooting your CPH1969.